Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3824176 times)

Why are there bolts in those pants?

they're like douche chains in pockets, y'know

Ah, I see.
Either way, they sure look like a comfortable pair of pants. I would certainly tell others to wear them.

Ah, I see.
Either way, they sure look like a comfortable pair of pants. I would certainly tell others to wear them.
They need to cut their legs off first though

They need to cut their legs off first though
"Pants so great, you never wanna take 'me off! Who am I kidding, just chop off your legs, you don't even need them!"

reach for the sky
grow a spine
etc

Skullbeard sounds like some kind of undead pirate captain.

Finally it in game but too big O_O

Im fixing the scale on it
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 08:46:14 AM by master king deaddude »

That's interesting to know. Not sure if I could modify it in the current state unless I redo the whole bottom part, but it'd be a nice thing to have :/
Also, it is.

why are you making a model for it? I'm not necessarily saying you shouldn't, but I think it would be like 1000% easier if you just made it a regular image

why are you making a model for it? I'm not necessarily saying you shouldn't, but I think it would be like 1000% easier if you just made it a regular image
It was actually easier this way because lightning, AO effect, positioning, and orographic perspective. Also the size of the image since I need it printed. Was way easier to set up everything as well. It's not a frontal image.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 12:41:33 PM by LeetZero »

lighting effects would be the main concern, then scale
from there you can do a whole lot with a render than you would be able with even a vector in terms of editing