Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3844142 times)

no biceps does he even lift?

Nothing fancy, but this is an island I've been working on for the past month. It really helps to just make everything blocky and stuffty-looking at first.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 11:30:32 PM by Squideey »

reminds me of myst
I get that a lot and it's a good thing too, because my project is a big love-letter to Myst.

i need to rant about this 3d mouse

now dont get me wrong, i loving love this mouse. ive never been able to look at maya, cinema 4d, google sketchup, mudbox etc. etc. the same way again, but...

im incredibly frustrated with the fact the only adobe products spacenav works with as of now is photoshop, acrobat, and reader

correct me if im wrong, but after effects literally has more 3D possibility than all those combined. why on earth did they pick all those over after effects? where those seriously more logical choices? 3D camera work would be infinity times easier in every single way, shape, or form with spacenavs insane control, and you'd be able to produce much more cleaner, complex results... yet they went with those. photoshops kind of understandable with its 3D content, but acrobat and reader?

as far as im concerned (please correct me if im wrong) you cant even model with acrobat OR reader. you'd only use it to view models in acrobat, and thats cool and all it would definitely make it easier, but why are those the initial releases?

im sure theres a logical explanation to that, but there is just too much potential in this mouse to be wasted on document readers, initially

im sorry for being mad, but i use after effects a lot and it really bothers me its not compatible, but all those are
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 12:59:19 AM by mod-man »

very wip
starting work on a game

very wip
starting work on a game
Can't even see anything other than the pro90

There's poo on the wall.

might want to get your eyes checked cause that in no way looks like stuff.

looks like poop to me

long range shoot bang
still gotta do the scope but i'm tired

is that a gun for blockland? because so far its the best model for any addon ive seen

but then again its not being rendered with torque...

Can't even see anything other than the pro90
everything besides the spray90 is a placeholder
long range shoot bang
still gotta do the scope but i'm tired
imo the grip is too low poly