The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3852831 times)

Magus' assault ship as seen on Conan's server. Click to view on P3D.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:08:52 AM by Rusty³ »

Oh yeah I've seen that. Thought it was a closed X-Wing. Nice model nonetheless!

i can guarantee if someone were able to put knowledge for blender in everyone's head they would use it.
i had 3d design class where we used blender but i still prefer sketchup

Expect this to be in the Add-Ons section soon, guys

I like it but something feels painful about it.

What exactly is the point of that hole in the stock? The one in back, not the one where the grip is

Working on some ships for my rpg I was wondering if it's too detailed for blockland? It's still a wip im gonna add some rigging and small details

-snip-

i've been waiting for a decent pirate ship vehicle forever you better release that when it's finished

edgy teen stick

by the way, the actual saber beam wont look like that once im finished, im actually going to animate it. plus theres also another layer underneath the red (white beam) and i tried to flip normals on red beam. but for some reason blender just loves to double side those meshes so you cant see the white beam under it
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:08:54 PM by Trogtor »

I think the EL-16's model is done but I'm pretty god damn sure colors are what need to be fixed. Please suggest color stuff.

EDIT: Also that's really neat, Trogtor!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:21:09 PM by JJJMan4 »

pppsshhhh that gun sucks

jk no its amazing make a pack of weapon models and dump em here when you're done.

What exactly is the point of that hole in the stock? The one in back, not the one where the grip is
Its to limit the weight of the gun. The VSS Vintorez is notorious for being extremely lightweight.
As for the beam in the middle, either thats for support or just for looks. I really enjoy the nice wooden stocks on Vintorez's.

Pic for comparison, I will eventually add a scope

« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:14:15 AM by Sheepocalypse »