Author Topic: Roblox has new stud textures.  (Read 11998 times)

Ok, so there's apparently some new studs going on in Roblox.
They look loads better than before, seriously. Discuss, nao.

old:new:

Heh, "small" page stretch with the images.  :cookieMonster:

I love their horrid version of the slate skybox.

But thise studs do look better than the old ones.

It looks the same, just a little darker...

They look cool :o

Way better than the old ones by far.

Perhaps Lego was getting mad at them.

Why they take our slate?

Sooner or later they're gonna be flying around using jets, and not always have Weapon damage on.

Why they take our slate?

slate is just a skybox badspot didt make it and roblox didt make it badspot probbly found it and changed it

slate is just a skybox badspot didt make it and roblox didt make it badspot probbly found it and changed it

...The forget?

Eric Hartman made Slate. Someone liked the map and ported it to ROBLOX. That's all.

Err, no.

Also, square studs, I wonder where they got that idea....

Sooner or later they're gonna be flying around using jets, and not always have Weapon damage on.

Well, they'll probably have in-game building soon... but I don't know about those.

We've been doing that for a loooooooong time.

...The forget?

Eric Hartman made Slate. Someone liked the map and ported it to ROBLOX. That's all.

It wasn't ported to ROBLOX.

All you have to do is make a brick, make it thin, stretch it out, add the skybox, and you're done.

Also, You can easily find a skybox like that anywhere.

...The forget?

To my knowledge that texture is just a freeware texture that anybody can use.
The sky boxes also aren't very similar.

The skyboxes look quite different. The only similar things I see is the color scheme, and the white horizon line.