Author Topic: Destroyer  (Read 1608 times)

You know what this guy is? a total and complete starfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GUY HAS INSULTED ME AND MADE FALSE QUOTES AND COMPLETELY JUST TICKED Me OFF!!!
PROOF (in red, not because i despise red, just to highlight it):
This guy is an overall handicap and burden to the forums.

I have compiled a list of just a few of his stupid posts:

Quote from: Blueteamguy on April 06, 2009, 12:16:07 pm
I just thought i put this in off topic. and if you won't contribute (you can't say you have nobody who's an a$$ to you or you're the a$$ yourself) i'm gonna get a haircut now, brb
Quote from: Blueteamguy on April 06, 2009, 12:08:02 pm
you guys are handicapped
Quote from: Blueteamguy on April 06, 2009, 11:52:42 am
Kicking/Banning for no reason, thier own amusment, cause they don't like you, etc. Also feel free to post ban reasons or why you got banned.
I have on my list:
TheChaosCarrier (not liking me and typing a treeribly LIE reason: You think you're better than me? Fk* you. You mean nothing to the world. Go die in a hole.), Driver (kicking AND banning me for ASKING A FKING* QUESTION!!!) and Lonesniper (banning from one of my  FRIENDS' SERVERS!!! (saying i lied about being the friend-host's friend)). oh, and Garth (for not liking me and preventing me from building ANYTHING or getting admin (admin for great builds)) So who are your a$$es?

*=i shortened the curse word
a$$ = i can't say directly, but, it USED to mean donkey...
Quote from: Blueteamguy on April 06, 2009, 11:39:38 am
Lone Sniper and TheChaosCarrier (ingame names) WHAT A$$ES
Quote from: Blueteamguy on April 06, 2009, 11:33:59 am
i just checked poll results, WHAT PART OF "Badspot votes first" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!?!?!? Well, i'm still glad so many people like it, so i won't reset the votes
ps: the minute bad gives his opinion (through a REPLY) i want nobody to post anymore replies, i will lock this and will make a new discussion in "General Discussion", and modify the title.
Quote from: Blueteamguy on March 14, 2009, 03:38:48 pm
finally, a REAL double barrel! may cookies eternally rain on you:  Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise (sorry for spamming, i just HAD 2 do that) DOWNLOAD in 5...
Quote from: Blueteamguy on Today at 05:34:47 pm
This is between the Blue Team (clan tags <Blue><Name><Team> and KnK Corporation (clan tags <KnK><Name><Corp>)
Pick whoever's side you want. Clan Tryouts Will Start On Weekends. i am currently creating a web page for my clan (duy) This will be posted on RTB as soon as possible for max notification.

Even his profile screams "im a stupid 5 year old!":
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=15713

He is a general annoyance and needs to grow a brain or get out.

forget HIM AND THERE'S A LAW ABOUT THIS SOMEWHERE AND I WILL FIND IT!
I WANT THIS GUY BANNED FROM BLOCKLAND FORUMS PERMANANTLY!!!!!!!!!!
here's the thread: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=65066.0
Once again, forget HIM!!!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 08:01:16 PM by Blueteamguy »

So you made a drama topic about me for showing your stupidity? Interesting...

You know what this guy is? a total and complete starfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GUY HAS INSULTED ME AND MADE FALSE QUOTES AND COMPLETELY JUST TICKED Me OFF!!!

False quotes? I think not, your profile keeps a record of every post you have ever made. Just check there.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 08:00:16 PM by Destroyer »

Shut up and take the hint.

You are a babbling idiot.

And I am laughing at how you think Badspot will ban him for you.

Those quotes aren't false. You can click on them to go to the topic in which you replied. Quit whining, please.

First of all, that link that is supposed to go to his profile, goes to yours. Which is ironic because yours screams noob a lot more than his. As far as I'm concerned he's pretty cool. He just weeds out the noobs. And seriously the whole vengeance thing isn't working for you, he is way more respected than you.

Lol no one (or atleast me) is going to go against him. You just got offended and made a topic about him cause ya were buthurt, mahn.

First of all, that link that is supposed to go to his profile, goes to yours.

Acually, he just made a fail attempt to guote my drama topic about him (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=65066.0). He is just butthurt.

-angry PMS rant-
Go forget yourself.  Destroyer is win and you have got to be one of the least respected peopleon this forum.

First of all, that link that is supposed to go to his profile, goes to yours. Which is ironic because yours screams noob a lot more than his. As far as I'm concerned he's pretty cool. He just weeds out the noobs. And seriously the whole vengeance thing isn't working for you, he is way more respected than you.

Thx for supporting me. This guy is a total ________ and in fact, isn't HE the burden to the forums?

Is red font supposed to be intimidating?

Ahhaha...ahahaha....ohhhhh...

That was funny.

But really, you're just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Thx for supporting me. This guy is a total ________ and in fact, isn't HE the burden to the forums?
That...wasn't support.

BAHAHAHA

He isn't supporting you, dumbforget.

Lol no one (or atleast me) is going to go against him. You just got offended and made a topic about him cause ya were buthurt, mahn.
With this, forget YOU, AND I'M LOCKING THIS AND i'M NOT UNLOCKING IT, EVER! forget YOU DESTROYER!