Author Topic: Tezuni(ID: 8139)  (Read 8277 times)

Tezuni is known as a bad person to many of us.
Many of us may remember his abusive CityRP in which he always kills anyone. This kid is lucky enough that DarkLight even created a CityRP edit for him(AND for himself)

Today, we were on Woodland's server.

I was annoyed how he was super admin, but I thought about it. Tezuni said my train sucked. Clearly, I find it jealousy.

Tezuni made some event things that made my player go in random directions, and Tezuni was caught. Woodland couldn't take either of our fighting, so he just turned off chat for everyone. Then, Woodland left, leaving ban+kicking host only.

Next, Tezuni starts de-admining himself and blaming it on me.

Tezuni starts de-admining everyone. Fortunately, I saw how he changed the preferences before, and snatched the SA password before I couldn't see it anymore. I de-admined him, changed pass. I re-admined all the people who were supposed to be.

Then, Wood comes back through the console, then leaves.

Now, it's just a part of demotion and promotion.

Then, Tezuni tries to apologize. I didn't accept his apology because he always does bad things.

Wood came back, then left again. Then we both left.

And now, Tezuni owes me 30 minutes for typing this.

It's all that stuffty [N] clan. They think they are cool because they have a bunch of forgets for leaders and use abusive events and scripts on servers.

It's all that stuffty [N] clan. They think they are cool because they have a bunch of forgets for leaders and use abusive events and scripts on servers.

Actually I heard the [N] clan died. Almost no one is in it anymore, neither is Tezuni.

Tezunicigarette.  Thats what i call him.

Tezuni going through puberty much? Power whore? Signs of change.
:D

I agree, I havent really encountered him. But with all of the topics and evidence, he is a control-freak bastard.

Tezuni is a mini-Leopard don't go near any server he is in.

Tezuni is a mini-Leopard don't go near any server he is in.

That

The problem is, Woodland an Tezuni are friends, and really prevents Wood from doing too much.

Not this this topic is about woodland.. but anyone who hangs around woodland tends to be quite the rooster.

It took you thirty minutes to type that?

Tezuni was actually helpful in the [SS] build. I find most of these claims against him unfounded.

Tezuni was actually helpful in the [SS] build. I find most of these claims against him unfounded.

The only one i agree with is him being a "power hungry" "control freak".

Well Kalphiter, I'm quite flattered you took 30 minutes to type a whole topic about me!  Its good you know how to express your feelings in a blockland Drama forum.  You've just made a big step.  Keep up the good work and you might be able to finish a paragraph in just 20 minutes next time!