Author Topic: DM GameMode Servers  (Read 2261 times)

Since there's no server advertising forum or anything, I'll just be puttin' this right here. Move please if there's a better place to put it.

I've been bored with all the crappy DM servers I've found. Half of them are just empty bedrooms with randomly placed spawns, believe it or not.
As such, I want to assemble a team to build some different, more awesome, DM builds, and servers. And who knows, maybe even end up with a unique TDM add-on.
Yes, I know, these all seems really ambitious, especially considering I'm as a big a nobody as it gets here, but nonetheless, I can try, and I will.
So, I will be starting some servers to begin building (List at the bottom of this post). Nondedicated, because, firstly, I can't, and secondly, what would be the point? I'd much prefer to be there to see how things come along.
The actual servers will be passworded for building. Then they will opened to see how people like them. If all goes well, we move on to another build. If not, we do a bit more work on it, or, if it's really terrible, just start all over again.
Ideas so far, servers, and statuses.

Team Recruitment; Offline
Desert Bases; N/A
Forest Skirmish; N/A
Dogfight; N/A
Urban Warfare; N/A
Space Combat; N/A

Stop by if you get the chance, I'll be there (ReimuHakurei) to help.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 03:56:55 PM by .::Taboo::. »

Packet 1 errors are keeping people from connecting to my server, including myself, it would seem. Is anyone willing to host?

I will. I have my server up it's called DM GameMode Servers

It comes up as dead... :P

I will. I have my server up it's called DM GameMode Servers

Sounds fun...

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Damn it.

It comes up as dead... :P
It does?

It does.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Damn it.
People, stop that.

do you know what the invalid packet is?

Mysterious glitch no one knows how to fix. <_>
Last I checked, anyhow.

Taboo I think I have an idea how mine might work Im going to change my server to a LAN server and you'll find it  (hopefully) by clicking on Query LAN at the bottom see if you can get on from there (or if you even see my server)

It's Up now
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 04:24:46 PM by Transformer »

I don't think you live in my home, so that won't help. And I do see it, it's just listed as Dead by ping.

oh when you said you didn't know what was the factor of the invalid packet, did you check the console log

Code: [Select]
Issuing Diconnect Packet (Packet 1)Or something simialar, it got wiped out by other crap.

oh when you said you didn't know what was the factor of the invalid packet, did you check the console log
Wow did you even try forwarding your ports?

Well, I did. People can connect, they just disconnect a minute later.