Author Topic: [Tutorial]Making Add-Ons With Blender(Not Modeling)  (Read 144061 times)

bump, don't complain too much.

You should add something about how thick the handle can be inside the hand side-to-side, not just front-to-back.

That would make this an even better tutorial.

bump, don't complain too much.

You should add something about how thick the handle can be inside the hand side-to-side, not just front-to-back.

That would make this an even better tutorial.

except the hand is square.. so its basically thesame size.

How do I center XYZ in blender?

How do I center XYZ in blender?

right click on the object and alt g to reset position, alt s to reset scale and alt r to reset rotation

right click on the object and alt g to reset position, alt s to reset scale and alt r to reset rotation
Ok, put you have to make sure the object RESTS on the grid, not centered. have it centered but then move it up on the Z so it touches the grid right?

Ok, put you have to make sure the object RESTS on the grid, not centered. have it centered but then move it up on the Z so it touches the grid right?

uh. i guess

Fake-bump, this needs to be stickied.

How do you split the screen?

right click on the lines that divide the windows, and click split screen.

I don't get it, how do you apply the texture?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 08:41:29 PM by Burger »

i explained it in the topic. Just open uv image editor, have your model selected in edit mode then just go image>open and load your image. Make sure your draw type is on textured.

Fantastic, how do you open the UV editor. A long time ago when I first got Blender, I could find nothing on the BWiki, and Google is too useless for something as vague.

Fantastic, how do you open the UV editor. A long time ago when I first got Blender, I could find nothing on the BWiki, and Google is too useless for something as vague.

do you people not read the texturing section.

Split your view by right clicking on the line that divides the panels, then choose uv/image editor from the menu.