Author Topic: [Tutorial]Making Add-Ons With Blender(Not Modeling)  (Read 143443 times)

Allow me to rephrase that, I know how to open the image editor, moreso, how do you fit the image to model, not that I plan to for BL, but still, that's something that I've wondered for a while.
tl;dr, How do you unwrap the mesh?

i explained it in the topic. Just open uv image editor, have your model selected in edit mode then just go image>open and load your image. Make sure your draw type is on textured.
It won't texture it when I do that, I followed your instructions just like you showed it.

Allow me to rephrase that, I know how to open the image editor, moreso, how do you fit the image to model, not that I plan to for BL, but still, that's something that I've wondered for a while.
tl;dr, How do you unwrap the mesh?

u in edit mode, then select how you want to unwrap it.

It won't texture it when I do that, I followed your instructions just like you showed it.

well try following some tuts on youtube

K, got it all, thanks.

Where do i save the "download to blockland" file to?

K, got it all, thanks.
What did you do? Go under the texture section of the material?

Yes...
._.

IMPORTANT: You need the dts exporter for blender in order to get your models in-game. Download it here:
http://projects.blender.org/frs/download.php/356/DTloveporter_0964.zip

If you have Milk Shape, couldn't you expert the model to something you can import in Milk Shape, then export it to .DTS in Milk Shape?

Unwraped the model :)

If you have Milk Shape, couldn't you expert the model to something you can import in Milk Shape, then export it to .DTS in Milk Shape?
Yes that works. Just make sure you do not add armatures becuase they do not translate. I model in blender and convert to milkshape.

Bump for epicness, and helpfulness.

I an very happy with this post. I'm probably going to get blender because of this :panda: