Author Topic: [Tutorial]Making Add-Ons With Blender(Not Modeling)  (Read 143423 times)

Nice tutorial! It has really helped me and I have used blender a lot more now
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 03:29:58 PM by DYLANzzz »

How did you get the collision box to show as wireframe without making everything show in wireframe?

where do i put the dts file to get it to work in blender?

where do i put the dts file to get it to work in blender?
What? DTS file is what you export to to use in Blockland.

Ok reword that... How do I use the dts thing I DLd at the top of this topic to work in blender so I can export to a dts file?

How did you get the collision box to show as wireframe without making everything show in wireframe?

press f7 and change the draw type to wire

Ok reword that... How do I use the dts thing I DLd at the top of this topic to work in blender so I can export to a dts file?

when you download the zip theres a thing you launch and it copies the files itself.

I had a problem when I was exporting something with a collision box.  The model showed up inside, but the collision box was a visible, blue, somewhat transparent box.  How do you fix this?

I had a problem when I was exporting something with a collision box.  The model showed up inside, but the collision box was a visible, blue, somewhat transparent box.  How do you fix this?
Do not parent the collision box to detail32. Parent it to Col0. Do not parent col0 to detail32. Parent it to shape.

Collision mesh-col0=shape.

IMPORTANT: You need the dts exporter for blender in order to get your models in-game. Download it here:
http://projects.blender.org/frs/download.php/356/DTloveporter_0964.zip

what do i do with this?!

what do i do with this?!

Unzip it into /[root blender folder]/.blender/scripts/. The .blender folder might be a hidden folder.