Author Topic: [Tutorial]Making Add-Ons With Blender(Not Modeling)  (Read 144464 times)

This is still confusing on how to even make the model.

This is still confusing on how to even make the model.
THis tutorial wasn't for making a model. To make a model, you use google.

bump. this should be stickied...

Read below.  Accidentally double posted. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 08:31:06 AM by trumpetfan »

Bump.  This is super helpful

This should be stickied...

Edit:  Oops, I thought I was editing my post, sorry for double post.

I have a question about the weapon(/player) animation:

In, for example, the player_wallE.zip, you have a lot of dsq files (the sequences).
Do we need them in Blender?

bump

I have a question about the weapon(/player) animation:

In, for example, the player_wallE.zip, you have a lot of dsq files (the sequences).
Do we need them in Blender?

bump

you export each of your animations to a seperate dsq file so that the script can recognize them.

Question about the Torque Exporter.

I'm told to extract the scripts to a subfolder in 'Blender' (/.blender/scripts), I'm aware that '.blender' is a hidden folder, but I still can't find it. Am I reading the documentation wrong?

Question about the Torque Exporter.

I'm told to extract the scripts to a subfolder in 'Blender' (/.blender/scripts), I'm aware that '.blender' is a hidden folder, but I still can't find it. Am I reading the documentation wrong?
Ask Aglassofmilk

He had some thing about installing it that made it work.

you export each of your animations to a seperate dsq file so that the script can recognize them.
ok

Bump, can someone sticky this yet..?

how do you make  the cube into a hand then into a gun

The new version of Blender will only let detail 32 have 1 parent. Help?

Its not the new version.. its always like that. Detail32's parent is shape and all your models are childs of Detail32

If you want, I think you could make empties such as Modelparts, Partmodel, gunhandle and such to organize your model. Very helpful for later use. Just like commenting your code is.