Author Topic: [Tutorial]Making Add-Ons With Blender(Not Modeling)  (Read 144381 times)

Can I help animae whatever it is?

Can I help animae whatever it is?

Animation.
Can you help doing animation? Go ahead.
That's what your question really means.
"Can I help animate?"

Eitherway, as of the new page, not many will look for the previous, so...
I am not sure if I followed the animation part right, but they don't work, they simple don't work. I name the animation "Reload", I used the bone to anymate and so, however, in-game, there's no animation. I used one of the L4D Weapon Pack scripts to do it.

I believe it's from the senquencing part, but I don't understand it very much, the window does not look like this and I don't know how am I supposed to do it.

I am not sure if I followed the animation part right, but they don't work, they simple don't work. I name the animation "Reload", I used the bone to anymate and so, however, in-game, there's no animation. I used one of the L4D Weapon Pack scripts to do it.

I believe it's from the senquencing part, but I don't understand it very much, the window does not look like this and I don't know how am I supposed to do it.
Well is the animation named Reload in the script? Send the file to me and I might be able to fix it.

Found your problem.

Not this again.

Well is the animation named Reload in the script? Send the file to me and I might be able to fix it.

I just made a fast box, i've put mountPoint, muzzlePoint etc. just to test if I can do animations correctly. There's no real model yet.

I also have problem with a vehicle, it crashes Blockland in-game everytime I spawn it. Cyanian was unable to find the problem (I also sent him the file).

Not this again.

I just made a fast box, i've put mountPoint, muzzlePoint etc. just to test if I can do animations correctly. There's no real model yet.

I also have problem with a vehicle, it crashes Blockland in-game everytime I spawn it. Cyanian was unable to find the problem (I also sent him the file).

Well I dunno, for the vehicle it's probably something with the collision box, either you didn't parent it right or name it right.

Texturing sucks. XC

Blender.

Blockland.

Why? T_T

EDIT: Nevermind. Got it. Apparently TGE is too stupid to use a non-square texture. :P
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 03:51:41 PM by takato14 »

I need some help downloading the DTS exporter. When I got to download it, it's just a white screen. Help?

I need some help downloading the DTS exporter. When I got to download it, it's just a white screen. Help?
Just went through this myself, the site seems to be broken.

Get the latest from here. There's some docs there too that may be handy, some things are a little different to this tutorial but I'm too tired to go over it all.

Just went through this myself, the site seems to be broken.

Get the latest from here. There's some docs there too that may be handy, some things are a little different to this tutorial but I'm too tired to go over it all.
I love you so hard right now, bro. I thought I was the only one who ever used JSG's exporter.

May I have link to DTS Exporter please?
and where do I install it to
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:54:00 PM by Robo Dude »

hey can you do on for making models? ive got some ideas that i want to go through with.

May I have link to DTS Exporter please?
and where do I install it to
M posted a link about 3 posts up, and you install it in your scripts folder in your BlenderFoundation/.blender/ folder.
hey can you do on for making models? ive got some ideas that i want to go through with.
uh no, there's plenty of modeling tutorials online.

do you think you can help me with installation of blender i cant even get 1% installed

do you think you can help me with installation of blender i cant even get 1% installed
If you need help installing ANYTHING, you probably wont be able to make add-ons anyways. :/