[Tutorial]Making Add-Ons With Blender(Not Modeling)

Author Topic: [Tutorial]Making Add-Ons With Blender(Not Modeling)  (Read 144028 times)

Can you make a tutorial for the new blender? It's hard to follow this one now.

Can you explain this error:
File "/Users/xxxxxxx/Desktop/Blender.app/Contents/MacOS/.blender/scripts/Dts_Blender.py", line 1237, in process
    Torque_Util.dump_writeln(traceback.format_exc())
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'format_exc'

« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 04:17:02 PM by The Corporation »

Do you think its possible to make vehicles that have other vehicles that dissattatch from eachother?

(I'm making a rocket :D)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:34:20 PM by Mr.X98 »

Can you make a tutorial for the new blender? It's hard to follow this one now.
I think you need to use the old blender to export to DTS since the exporter is for old blenders.

Get like 2.49b, that's what I use.
http://download.blender.org/release/

I think you need to use the old blender to export to DTS since the exporter is for old blenders.

Get like 2.49b, that's what I use.
http://download.blender.org/release/
Godsamn.

Why reply to him when it was posted in June?

Are all the pictures broken for everyone else, or am I just going even more insane?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 09:55:40 AM by Miner Blockman »

Well that's not good....

Crap, I don't know where the images are on my computer, if I have them at all. I'll try to find them, but this tutorial is kind of outdated anyways. Somebody needs to make a new one (not me though, I haven't done anything BL related in ages and I got a ton of stuff going on right now).

Are all the pictures broken for everyone else, or am I just going even more insane?
They are broken for me :(

Crap, I don't know where the images are on my computer, if I have them at all. I'll try to find them, but this tutorial is kind of outdated anyways. Somebody needs to make a new one (not me though, I haven't done anything BL related in ages and I got a ton of stuff going on right now).
It was a good tutorial, though the part dealing with textures was sketchy.
I'm still messing with them.

Even the Block Eye Entertainment site has expired, the humanity :c