[Tutorial]Making Add-Ons With Blender(Not Modeling)

Author Topic: [Tutorial]Making Add-Ons With Blender(Not Modeling)  (Read 144150 times)

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :cookieMonster:

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 08:32:18 PM by Badspot »

Here's something I'm having trouble with: how in the heck do I animate the wheels properly? I'm at a loss...

Here's something I'm having trouble with: how in the heck do I animate the wheels properly? I'm at a loss...
You don't animate wheels. You just create bones for each of the different wheels I believe.

I put it in scripts, it didn't work, I looked in scripts and there are:
  • addons
  • modules
  • presets
  • startup
  • templates

This is inside the folder 2.63, which is where I assume I should put it

what do

Also, this tutorial is for blender 2.46, you'll probably be able to follow along on 2.49 but it won't work on 2.5 and up.
stuff nevermind

I tried to download the DTS exporter, but I don't have a folder inside of my Blender Foundation folder. The only thing inside the folder is a folder that says Blender, and python inside of it.

Alright, I have everything except for the mount points done, and the only reason those aren't done on my vehicle is because whenever I select the armature, go into edit mode, and hit n to rename the bone, all of the bones are renamed to what I named the last bone. For example, if I just named mount0, then I click to name mount1, mount1 is named mount0. If I change it to mount1 like it should be, and then click on mount0, mount0 is now named mount1. I'm using Blender 2.49.

EDIT: Forget this post, my brother helped me figure it out. I was copying the armatures in object mode, and not edit mode. 
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 01:58:06 PM by Georges »

Please Fix the loving Pictures.

Every image is broken. Every loving image.

Never would have learnd without this and ZorroLimit