Author Topic: Wiki: Blockland  (Read 22505 times)

Quote from: Blockland - Wikipedia
Platform(s)    PC, GNU/Linux, Macintosh

Where!?

All I can see is:

Blockland v11 Windows
Blockland v11 Macintosh (dmg)
Blockland v11 Macintosh (zip)

Wine is a translation layer (a program loader) capable of running Windows applications on Linux and other POSIX compatible operating systems.

It obviously gives this guy satisfaction apart from his otherwise not so perfect social life.

They arn't my rules they are Wikipedia's.

Once again, youtube links are almost worthless for wikipedia.

oh ok thanks for telling me but i don't have a pc )=

Guys, All this info is great, and I know it is correct, but Wikipedia doesn't. We still need third party references. Without them, the article can be challenged again.

They arn't my rules they are Wikipedia's.

Once again, youtube links are almost worthless for wikipedia.
I never said they were. You don't need to keep repeating yourself. Contrary to popular belief; Text doesn't dissolve over time.

Guys, All this info is great, and I know it is correct, but Wikipedia doesn't. We still need third party references. Without them, the article can be challenged again.
I agree with all of the things that need to be changed but I still think it's a bit of a tragic coincidence that you challenge a Blockland article and have ROBLOX all over your profile.

Notice I am not part of the Wikipedia gaming program, I am part of the Auto racing program. This is to keep bias at a minimum. I am a Wikipedian first.

If I can fix this article, I would love to, but for now, there is only really one good reference.

For youtube vidoes, you can ask questions; like I already have here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Reliable_sources/Noticeboard

I wish we could use youtube. I really do. That would make life so much easier. I was told at the noticeboard, and then again by an administrator that youtube can olny be used if it is a reliable video. Meaning not made by a user. Also, a reliable video means it can not be by the developer, as that can be challenged for advertisement.

I have played the Demo for a while, and posted on the forums, so I just assumed that the account I am posting on is a Blockland account. Guess not, sorry.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=4374.0

That as a reference is not acceptable, as it is not third party.

The g4tv reference is a small paragraph. Nice, but not enough to support a whole article, and Shack news;I like. It's great.

If more sources like the shack news can be found, this article can be great. I am a Wikipedian first. It is what I do. I am going to try and help, but as I said; an article written like this one isn't Wikipedia quality.

Thanks guys
Because if it's just a paragraph, you don't need to cite it, totally. By the way, BLOCKLAND ISN'T A BROWSER GAME, IDIOTS.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 04:08:31 PM by Marcem »

I think I like robloxians more when they aren't literate.