Poll

Should I lock this topic and save it until later in the year?

Yes. It's too early.
15 (28.3%)
No! It's never too early!
38 (71.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 03, 2009, 05:44:03 PM

Author Topic: Thread of The Year Awards 2009  (Read 7988 times)

Hello, everyone.

Every year, there are some threads out there that deserve an award. Whether they be funny, stupid, or just plain random, they're out there, and waiting to be recognized. I thought that this year, we should compile them together, so this thread was created.

Yes, I know it's only May, but a few epic topics have already surfaced since the year's start that definitely deserve to be recognized. Plus, you can add topics to the list here so you don't forget them. I know that deep in my mind there are some threads that I remember thinking, "Hey, this is one of the greatest things I've ever read", but I can't remember exactly which ones they were.

I'll be sprucing up this post as time goes on, I just wanted to get this down.

Also, if you think I did something wrong, please don't hesitate to tell me so I can change it, it will be a lot more constructive than if you type in all caps in a post, "yelling" at me for something I thought I did correctly. I want to make this thread as perfectly as possible. Thanks.

So, without further ado;

Thread of The Year Awards

Rules

There are only two of these. Both should be obvious, but, well, you've seen some of the people in the topics that will be mentioned...

• The first post in the topic must be dated from January 1st, 2009, to Present day.
  • The topic must be considered funny, outright stupid, or just worthy of an award.

Categories

Stupid

Factual (?)

Uncategorized

Meh. A little late.

And now...by semi-popular demand...
Sub-section: Posts of the year

Now accepting posts. Please make a valid quote and post it here. If the topic is too old, send me a link to the topic and I can reconstruct a quote.

I'll ask badspot if he will perma delete roblox

A boob is a circle shaped object that when squezzed by a man gives him a stiff one

You are a friend

</thread>

go play with your moms genitals.

Contributions welcome, hope we get some good ones.

Well, all I have to say then is to keep an eye out! Happy hunting![/list][/list]
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 05:11:51 PM by Regulith »

Voting will probably happen much later in the year. :P

« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 07:46:29 PM by comr4de »

Considering the poll is currently 16-to-0, I will now divide up the awards into sections. Suggestions on where they should go, please.

Funny, stupid, awesome, and factual.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 07:11:41 PM by General Omega »

What about the new Pixel Longcat thread? There have been many donations of pieces, and it has spread to different websites and such.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=63675.0