Author Topic: Best Blockland Players  (Read 13160 times)

Maybe that's because I lurk more than I post :V.

If you had been here a year or more ago maybe.... :V

I have, I just had a different name.

Maybe that's because I lurk more than I post :V.

If you had been here a year or more ago maybe.... :V

I dont remember you and I only joined a month after you did.

So it looks like your not very well known...

So this isn't biased at all if you put your "buds" in bold, right?

anyways I vote for Ghost because hes awesome.

I'm obviously the best Blockland player, I have the high score and everything.

I vote this fail topic be destroyed.

I'm obviously the best Blockland player, I have the high score and everything.
Why isn't spenny on there?
Ive heard/known of spenny for like ever.. ("Then again, all i remember of him is on the forums...")

Also,
Post your ideas here! *popular, NICE, powerful*
-snip-

lol
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 04:45:07 PM by MtnDew »

God damn that list is terrible. More terrible then the usual lists.

A third of the list is comprised of people who have been banned/permabanned and the other third are people who haven't yet but have managed to piss off the general populace. The rest are either "Who the bloody hell is this forget" and the other few are "Hmm yeah true"
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 04:49:03 PM by Muffinmix »

God damn that list is terrible. More terrible then the usual lists.
yeah its pretty bad. The only blockland players that i think should be on there is...

Ephi, badspot, kaje, :D
EDIT: and trader.. I knew i was missing something :P
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 04:52:15 PM by MtnDew »

The bold are probably his friends. I am admin at his server so I guess I am a friend? I am sure that these people are not good players.

*bold are mai buds*

Guys, he says it right there.

Proper reading can prevent drama from outbursting from stupid, useless, drama-creating topics like these.

Mostly everyone on that list is a dult. Also, learn to spell Fooly Cooly.

Guys, he says it right there.

Proper reading can prevent drama from outbursting from stupid, useless, drama-creating topics like these.

That was discovered on the first page and has nothing to do with the fact they're on his list and nobody knows them.

Did I say the list was finished? No, I didn't. Of course this will take a while dumbstuffs. That's why I said GIVE IDEAS. Also, People included are EITHER FAMOUS,  NICE, OR POPULAR. They don't have to be more than one. So fk off Bushido.

Who the forget are all these people? I'm more popular than most of the bold ones, god.

Did I say the list was finished? No, I didn't. Of course this will take a while dumbstuffs. That's why I said GIVE IDEAS. Also, People included are EITHER FAMOUS,  NICE, OR POPULAR. They don't have to be more than one. So fk off Bushido.
Piss off, twat. Nobody cares about your little friends.

We know who is who in this community. We don't need some stupid list to tell who is better than another.