Author Topic: Spawn-Logo  (Read 17169 times)

You should also consider the fact that not all players can edit the code. (At least put some tutorial for a common person to understand)

This is the main reason why people are saying this failed.

Nevertheless, it's very helpful. I'm using my personal logo that doesn't collide with other datablocks.

You should also consider the fact that not all players can edit the code. (At least put some tutorial for a common person to understand)

This is the main reason why people are saying this failed.

Nevertheless, it's very helpful. I'm using my personal logo that doesn't collide with other datablocks.
I can. It's really loving simple.

OMGAWD! HE STOLE MY MOD! D: or wat?

Ugh, I wish people whom to not release stuff that noobs will use.

OMGAWD! HE STOLE MY MOD! D: or wat?

Are you blind, are you not capable of reading the rest of the thread? I did not steal your mod, I didn't even know it existed while I wrote this.

Nope, I wrote this from scratch, I am unaware that anybody else has made one and released it.

Its quite a simple script that I don't think you can possibly call it unoriginal etc.

You saying that is like saying, "WOAH, you copied me, you used an if statement!" Its quite ridiculous.

Make it use RTB or something similar and allow people to change the file path through that. If possible, build a list of all existing image files (in a preset folder, perhaps. Not the zip file as that is hard to edit) when starting the server and allow people to select one of those. This makes it easier to change the image displayed.

And you were wrong?
Please.. My "I's" were nothing compared to your "becuz", and "ppl lok".
well excuse me for using text chat and misspelling "look".

Hmmmmm <ponders why golden brick already did this almost exactly the same> It's interesting.......i think

OMG I KNOW WERE UR MOM LIVES OMG IM GONA _____ YOUR MOM :D
dude wtf

Freak is a newbie/noob, and makes more unintelligible posts than most, so ignore him.

nice add-on.

off topic: I just finished the map you wanted, only i cant e-mail it to you because my internet is down. I am typing this using my DSi because i get free wi fi internet but i cant send e-mails so... when i get my internet back ill send it right away.

Mods like this are pointless.  Players will be able to disable texture downloads in v12, rendering your custom "spawn logos" useless.