Author Topic: New Weapon: L4D Pistol  (Read 22822 times)

L4D Pistol
The weapon in L4D that no one uses.

Description
An L4D Pistol DarkStar & I made for an epic zombie server we never actually did, due to server lag. DarkStar didn't want me to release this, but I insisted. Enjoy!

Features:
*Reloading after 5 shots
*Accurate model compared to the L4D one
*Custom sounds
*Smooth Reloading Animation
*Magazine falls out and another goes in

Credits:
*Model - DarkStar
*Script - Psycho

Screenshots

Download
Weapon_M9.zip (Last Updated: Tue May 12, 2009 7:16 am)

Installation
Put Weapon_M9.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

Wait, this has been on RTB for a long time, what's going on here?

I think Psycho and Snip3r are one and the same.

I think Psycho and Snip3r are one and the same.

I know that, but was just asking why he chose now to put it on the blockland forums after it's been on RTB for a while.

I felt like updating it and fixing some small bugs then posting it on the retail forums. Which i'm going to do with my shotgun, one second...

Edit: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=68399.0
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 09:33:31 AM by Snip3r »

He just posted 3 add-ons that were on RTB already in a row, so it looks like he's just making sure they're on here.

I know that, but was just asking why he chose now to put it on the blockland forums after it's been on RTB for a while.

RTB failed it?

This isn't very accurate. The gun is the Colt M1911, not the Beretta M9. And the magazine holds 15 rounds, not 5.

Also, the model only barely represents the Colt in L4D. Plus the shot sound is inaccurate.

But I'm glad that you at least put some effort into making this. It's not a bad weapon, it's just not very close to the one in L4D.

This isn't very accurate. The gun is the Colt M1911, not the Beretta M9. And the magazine holds 15 rounds, not 5.

Also, the model only barely represents the Colt in L4D. Plus the shot sound is inaccurate.

But I'm glad that you at least put some effort into making this. It's not a bad weapon, it's just not very close to the one in L4D.
I don't play L4D, I wouldn't know. Oh yeah, and 15 rounds would be a stuff-load of code. And i'm just plain lazy.

I didn't model it, blame darkstar :P

Thank you.

RTB failed it?

They didn't.

I felt like updating it and fixing some small bugs then posting it on the retail forums. Which i'm going to do with my shotgun, one second...

And you're gonna update it on RTB also, correct?

i used to have L4D but then i sold it -spam-
I knew you were an idiot right there.

Also, the weapon in L4D that nobody uses is the hunting rifle, not the pistol. (even though it's one of the best weapons in the game)

Can you make them akimbo too?