Poll

What should happen

Stay as is
110 (61.1%)
Unrevoke add-on privileges
70 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Ephialtes... why?  (Read 16178 times)

What did I do?

All you're doing is complicating everything for me. The IRC was a major help for me because it's the only way to easily contact people(last time I remember you banned me after you fixed my add-on, which you didn't solve it anyway). When I tried to PM(RTB forums) you about this, RTB auto-blocked me. Now, you got mad at me for collecting IDs through the server information, and prevented me from using it. Now I can't even see who's in a server. Now because I'm blocked from RTB, I can't download or even view add-ons in the mod manager(bypassable by web proxy).

Why am I blocked from making add-ons? I have a couple of add-ons to add on July 31. And they actually are decent for once. It looks like it will be very complicated. I need someway to get those add-ons uploaded, and I don't care how.

You continue to torture me... what is your issue, Ephialtes? Why do you continue to be mean?

It's just not fair. You're not even kind enough to provide a reason.

How is someone supposed to improve without getting a clue about where to start?

I want everyone to review their vote. If I don't have RTB at my side, it would be hard when tracking download stats for this, and any of my other add-ons.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 08:58:31 PM by Kalphiter »

The new Drama Queen!

The new Drama Queen!
The NEW Drama Queen? brotherh please, he's been the Drama Queen since he posted his first drama topic.

Stop crying. Your a big baby and an annoying starfish and really you deserved the ban. Badspot needs to grow a pair and actually ban you from here, too, because all your doing is prancing around "HURFDURF I GOT YOUR IDS!1!111!" and "WAAH I GOT BANNED FROM A CITYRP WAAH"

The NEW Drama Queen? brotherh please, he's been the Drama Queen since he posted his first drama topic.
Really? Gimme link :3

Really? Gimme link :3
Give me like, an hour. He's got TONS of Drama topics.

Ronin, you win Member of the Century award.

Anyways, here's his "drama" topic, I believe it's his first:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=66356.0

Hypocrite.
I hate it how people follow me over one typo, get over it already.

I died on the inside when I read the OP, but then I saw the poll results, and chuckled.

I need someway to get those add-ons uploaded, and I don't care how.

Mediafire.

Also, he's not all that mean, Kalphiter; you're just overly sensitive.

I have not been offended but I laugh every time you use that. Try again to hurt me.

And also the poll is just to see, it won't actually affect me.
effect?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 04:16:44 PM by Kalphiter »

Yes, it causes a lot of trouble for me.

Try again to hurt me.

Don't do this. "I'm invincible" doesn't do anything for you.