Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716404 times)

« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 07:23:58 AM by nienhaus1 »

If you send me that I can fix it up a bit
Edit:or maybe this will help http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=4843
already have skinedit

and if i ever send it to you, i'm throwing in a reference pic so you don't screw up

already have skinedit

and if i ever send it to you, i'm throwing in a reference pic so you don't screw up
I cant send messages so here. Hope you like

How2make skin.
I wanna manually edit it in paint or something.
Not with some bullstuff program.

I cannot connect to minecraft.net.

It's been down for two days?

I cannot connect to minecraft.net.

It's been down for two days?
nope

New blog posts tells that they have much things soon.
One of them a water creature! :OD

i dont think anybody noticed the blog, WATER MOB INCOMING NEXT WEEK :D

everybody has been too caught up in zack0wack's avatar preview, or arguing on so called cheaters, to even notice this thing
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 11:29:55 AM by PhantomJack »

everybody has been too caught up in zack0wack's avatar preview, or arguing on so called cheaters, to even notice this thing
So it’s the first working day of the year, and we’ve got two more people in the office now. Carl Manneh and Tobias Möllstam. And we’ve got the entire office as well now.

AND.. just a few minutes ago, I found out that Minecraft got three nominations for the Independent Games Festival (Grand Prize, Technical Excellence, and Excellence In Design). So this means I definitely will be going to the GDC this year! :D

On Wednesday, we’ll have a strategy meeting of sorts and try to work out some vague plans and try to decide how to drive Minecraft beta development and try to define what the finished game will actually be. We won’t start work on modding or anything like that before then.

But! We (especially Jens) have added a bunch of new content to Minecraft that we want to get out asap, so there will be a content patch update next week with a whole pile of fun new toys, including a water mob and quite possibly paint if we can figure out how exactly it should work.

(Oh, and Minecraft will hit 1 million sales soon, and I have NO idea how to celebrate that! There’s no time to plan anything!)

Holdy stuff, you're right!

Valen update the whitelist please

used this skin for atleast 1 year now :D

New blog posts tells that they have much things soon.
One of them a water creature! :OD
>_>