Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5752311 times)

are you talking about some mod? because every survival server is about hacking and mining
Yes, a famous mod.
Also nvm I'm using tekkit now.

Holy crap, GameChap has done a THIRD video on Mob Talker. It's about an update and more images from the image creator: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNrNOX51ZEg

« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 04:50:13 PM by MegaScientifical »

why does anyone like gamechap
their voices are obnoxious and annoying, and I think it is rather hard to believe they're even their voices at all

their voices are obnoxious and annoying, and I think it is rather hard to believe they're even their voices at all
i just don't mind them :U

That's the point, they're supposed to be obviously fake accents

i just don't mind them :U

I lost track of what your Steam name is - What is it now? Do I still have you? I forgot who you even are on Steam.

I lost track of what your Steam name is - What is it now? Do I still have you? I forgot who you even are on Steam.
he's vinyl
no clue which one
just search until one shares friends with you

Artistic Jew.

I set him on fire.

why is life so obnoxious to you

That's the point, they're supposed to be obviously fake accents
and people like them for that?
why is life so obnoxious to you
gamechap is not life

"ahh people like things i dont like!"

Why do people like dubstep? Its obnoxious and annoying its rather hard to believe people actually think its music

Why do people like dubstep? Its obnoxious and annoying its rather hard to believe people actually think its music
I ask myself this when I listen to music.

I ask myself this when I listen to music.
Because it forgets your butt and rapes music
YEAH DUBSTEP2012

preferences.