Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716266 times)

Why do people like dubstep? Its obnoxious and annoying its rather hard to believe people actually think its music

Some dubstep is actually really good. :o
I don't like most though.

Just got the game, died on the first night by a tall green thing that exploded.

"ahh people like things i dont like!"
Why do people like dubstep? Its obnoxious and annoying its rather hard to believe people actually think its music
nobody likes rebecca black, so why would they like gamechap?
and dubstep is music. if you're confused about what music is, that's okay. but it is music, just like lil' wayne and ke$ha make music.
it takes a serious form of handicap to die on their first night from a creeper

What tall green thing? THere is no tall green things in this game, not even anything that explodes

What tall green thing? THere is no tall green things in this game, not even anything that explodes
too late I already ruined it (not to mention the rest of the internet)

im on smexycraft.info

and dubstep is music. if you're confused about what music is, that's okay. but it is music, just like lil' wayne and ke$ha make music.it takes a serious form of handicap to die on their first night from a creeper
Just because nobody particularly intelligent likes rebecca black doesn't mean nobody likes her

also it takes someone who didn't go outside of the game to read up to die from a creeper, it's one of the glaring flaws of the game's design that there's really no way to find out what most things are without poking them

That logic was so bad the left side of my brain just melted

/br sphere sand 5
Can't bind tool to stone: Blocks can't be used

Single player commands. Heop me please

/br sphere sand 5
Can't bind tool to stone: Blocks can't be used

Single player commands. Heop me please

You have to have a tool equipped in your hotbar. If you're holding a diamond pick and do //br s sand 5, you will have a sand brush equipped only when you have your diamond pick selected. The command is binded to that specific pickaxe. This is so you can have multiple brushes without having to type the command every time you want to switch.

also it takes someone who didn't go outside of the game to read up to die from a creeper, it's one of the glaring flaws of the game's design that there's really no way to find out what most things are without poking them
if something only comes out at night, it's probably safe to assume that you should stay away
a skele? okay, they shoot arrows. if you see a creeper, you have to get close enough to it for it to explode. that can happen easily in caves and such, but if he was in a cave on his first night, I'm not sure what to say.
That logic was so bad the left side of my brain just melted
their voices are similar
the only real difference is that gamechap has a gross accent

what the forget

minecraft keeps running out of memory

what do i do

what the forget
minecraft keeps running out of memory
what do i do
get more memory
or give it more memory to work with. not sure if that's a great idea though

or you could just find out what you're doing to cause it and stop doing that thing

get more memory
or give it more memory to work with. not sure if that's a great idea though

or you could just find out what you're doing to cause it and stop doing that thing
looked up a tutorial online and i gave minecraft 10gb of ram.

now its fine

looked up a tutorial online and i gave minecraft 10gb of ram.
now its fine
I hope you understand that unless you have 10gb of ram on your computer, that may eventually lead to problems