Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5777517 times)

can someone test to see if this IP works: 108.200.33.81

can someone test to see if this IP works: 108.200.33.81

Nope doesn't work.

I decided to load up technic and try and start actually getting into it.
So I started up a new world with a random seed and wandered around gathering basic resources, until I came across a leaking vagina hole in a mountain.

I think its a sign that the water broke on this pregnant bitch that is technic and I have got to shape its baby into something amazing.

So I need ideas for an actual goal for Mount Vag that is more meaningful than just getting to the endgame technic equipment.

daed can you resize that picture its stretching even my 22 inch monitor

daed can you resize that picture its stretching even my 22 inch monitor
ALERT! HIS SCREEN IS BEING STRETCHED!

I decided to load up technic and try and start actually getting into it.
So I started up a new world with a random seed and wandered around gathering basic resources, until I came across a leaking vagina hole in a mountain.

I think its a sign that the water broke on this pregnant bitch that is technic and I have got to shape its baby into something amazing.

So I need ideas for an actual goal for Mount Vag that is more meaningful than just getting to the endgame technic equipment.

Build the roosterdozer, drill deeper into Mount Vag and explore its caverns

Build the roosterdozer, drill deeper into Mount Vag and explore its caverns
this is actually the coolest mountain I've ever explored in minecraft

It has so many caverns that lead into wide open spaces with open air shafts and places that I will turn into viewing platforms and stuff.

It's a magical place.

anyone know a good tekkit server?

ill play w/ you

I just journeyed out a bit towards the other edge of the swamp that I'm near and found a large concentration of the taint from thaumcraft, I may yet be waging a war against the blight that has been set upon this land.
I may have to go to the deep roadsend and slay the arch demonender dragon

agh the hunger games is fun

ALERT! HIS SCREEN IS BEING STRETCHED!
ty, someone that understands me :)

i can barely reach the quote button without having to use the bottom scroll bar!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hRZ3NWRIc&list=FL7fLtbpTruInNhnkmxjyffQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video

I want
to make
a house
like this

oh my god i just love the style of it holy stuff. And all the resources and stuff he has and the farms and out it feels so outdoors just ugggghghhh

Not sure if posted but
http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=14983
I'm watchig a video on it. So far gamechap. Senanners, and captainsparklez dead bodies have been found.

i got bored and made this

Looks dangerous to walk under. :o