Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5809171 times)

What Modpack do you use?

What Modpack do you use?

A myriad, I just find stuff and install it to my game then my server.

I made a skin for 1.8. I think it turned out okay. I don't like the helmet that much (if at all) though.

Jeb posted this to his twitter we are getting flags i guess?!

Good... Mojang needs to focus on decor, not stupid fish blobs.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 02:10:36 PM by Oasis »

It supportes 400^6 patterns according to jebbie

PLEASE BE FLAGS
PLS

This would be actually neat if the banners could actually use custom image files. Otherwise, they're pretty much like Better Dungeons banners.

Idk, you could have a bunch of different clans on a server who each choose a different banner.

This stuff's funny, spiderman chasing down JB.

http://youtu.be/Dbsl7kLfzZY?t=12m

This would be actually neat if the banners could actually use custom image files. Otherwise, they're pretty much like Better Dungeons banners.
well it seems like the third from the left is the flag of scotland, so it looks like you can customize it

Oh my gooood devs stop adding useless crap like flags and perhaps add a crafting recipy book you spawn with or something. This is the most bought game in ever now, up your gaaaamee aaaaaaaaaaaaa. This is like a minigame to wikipedia where you have to match the item page to your crafting table (for new players).

Oh my gooood devs stop adding useless crap like flags and perhaps add a crafting recipy book you spawn with or something. This is the most bought game in ever now, up your gaaaamee aaaaaaaaaaaaa. This is like a minigame to wikipedia where you have to match the item page to your crafting table (for new players).
NEI is very useful.