Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5753529 times)

made a thing
http://imgur.com/a/MKJmq

Very nice work man, much better than any stuff I could do.

Speaking of which, I exclusively build my houses out of stone/stone bricks, nothing else.

My personally favorite mods from most to least favorite (Content adding, not stuff like NEI)
*Thaumcraft
*Ars Magica 2 (update to 1.7.2 please please please plea----)
*Mystcraft
*Lyncanite's Mobs + Mo' Creatures (A sort-of tie.)
*Biomes O' Plenty

thanks, i'll just do that for now on
minecraft is now using a json system and uuid (user something id), this will help things with name changes later on so people cant just chane names to avoid a ban and many other things.
this means that activities such as op'ing a player, whitelisting them or even banning them, isnt possible without the use of the console.
which is pretty stuffty if you ask me, but if i were to give that up for name changes, id be after a yes

someone should host an orespawn server :o

Very nice work man, much better than any stuff I could do.

Speaking of which, I exclusively build my houses out of stone/stone bricks, nothing else.

My personally favorite mods from most to least favorite (Content adding, not stuff like NEI)
*Thaumcraft
*Ars Magica 2 (update to 1.7.2 please please please plea----)
*Mystcraft
*Lyncanite's Mobs + Mo' Creatures (A sort-of tie.)
*Biomes O' Plenty

i used to know mods like that and how they worked but then they were rewritten so many loving times i cant kep up

i used to know mods like that and how they worked but then they were rewritten so many loving times i cant kep up

Half-certain Thaumcraft is the only one of those that's had actual major overhauls, and even now it's about been the same for several months.
Ars Magica 2 was changed recently but it's not exactly difficult to figure out what's new.

There any servers up?

I think ima go start playing this server again
Maybe start a server, any tips?

orespawn mod pls
just watched a half hour review of this
wouldnt mind it

I think ima go start playing this server again
Maybe start a server, any tips?

Have some active admins in the server to keep an eye on people if you ever leave the serv to do something or whatever. Possibly add bukkit too.

orespawn mod pls

Pls no. Crackpack ftw!

Have some active admins in the server to keep an eye on people if you ever leave the serv to do something or whatever. Possibly add bukkit too.

Pls no. Crackpack ftw!

Possibly add bukkit too.
Possibly
Possibly

orespawn mod pls
Its going to be from a modpack. Possibly Volyz
maybe tekkit.

i loving love tekkit classic

i loving love tekkit classic

I remember in the very old tekkit, you could literally get stuff tons of diamonds very fast, including anti matter.