Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5754735 times)

So when can we change our names??

So when can we change our names??
When you upgrade to the Mining Gold Account, you get one free name change and all subsequent changes cost $5.00.

This game has been out for half a decade and there's still no atmospheric ambiance at all. Literally 0. Stand still in one spot and the game will make absolutely no noise at all, but as long as we've got loving rabbits it's all good.

I hope microsoft unforgets this game.

This game has been out for half a decade and there's still no atmospheric ambiance at all. Literally 0. Stand still in one spot and the game will make absolutely no noise at all, but as long as we've got loving rabbits it's all good.

I hope microsoft unforgets this game.

I definately agree, but until that day comes I feel oblidged to introduce you to the mod(s) that accomplishes just that:
MAtmos, basically sound generation based on where you are.
Presencefootsteps, sound generation based on what you walk on. However, it has been known to crash when you walk on a modded block/whatever that makes its own custom sound.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 07:35:55 AM by Zack »

I looked at MAtmos earlier today and I'm having trouble understanding how to install it. I'm guessing it's not possible to use on 1.8 at the moment?

Mod compatibility in this game is a joke nowadays too. Loaders for loaders for loaders.

I looked at MAtmos earlier today and I'm having trouble understanding how to install it. I'm guessing it's not possible to use on 1.8 at the moment?

Mod compatibility in this game is a joke nowadays too. Loaders for loaders for loaders.

I agree with your point on mod compatibility.

Also, sadly, MAtmos is currently not for 1.8.

Its for 1.7.2 IIRC.

R.I.P
MINECRAFT (now minecrap)
2004-2014

yeah better just stick to the real game - roblox

so i just played super smash mobs for the first time
ho stuff its so loving fun
except people who play as snow golems and blazes, dat stuffs op
i love bein' iron golem

Modding would be ok if certain loaders would actually update for once. They seem to always be the last ones to update. every other mod could already be ready for 1.8 and Forge is still in 1.7.10 on their beta phase. There stable one is still in 1.6.4

This just in- still no name changes i meanwhattheforgetseriously

Modding would be ok if it was actually supported

I don't understand why mods have to be updated every single version. can someone explain it to me?