Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5752918 times)

Road is too big to make smaller now.

Personally I think it's fine anyway.

I don't think I've had more fun in Minecraft than in Tekkit Classic.

I don't think I've had more fun in Minecraft than in Tekkit Classic.

Speaking of Tekkit, can you link me to the Technic site, anyone?

I miss playing with all the modpacks.

I tried playing FTB Monster. WAY too many mods to be fun imo

That's what makes it fun though. Unless you're trying to do ALL the mods, then that's when it gets condusing as hell.

That's what makes it fun though. Unless you're trying to do ALL the mods, then that's when it gets confusing as hell.

Thats what I mean, it has a few hundred mods, making it kind of a bit much

Thats what I mean, it has a few hundred mods, making it kind of a bit much
i recommend Horizons, a good pack with some relatively unknown mods as well as a few of the essentials (tinker's, thermal, etc.). i've been playing it for months. :)

Resonant Rise 4 lyfe.

daff 744 points : 22 replies : a month ago reply
isnt minecraft just legos on the computer anyway?
Someone pass me a barf bag.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 08:38:27 PM by BlockoCrafter »

i recommend Horizons, a good pack with some relatively unknown mods as well as a few of the essentials (tinker's, thermal, etc.). i've been playing it for months. :)
wait have you actually played any other modded/ftb minecraft before? or did you just have a bad experience with monster?

wait have you actually played any other modded/ftb minecraft before? or did you just have a bad experience with monster?

I heard about FTB and decided to try it. Chose monster and i became overwhelmed quickly. Haven't tried anything else in FTB.