Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5816521 times)

does anyone know what's taking so long for forge 1.8 to come out?

like seriously 1.8 was released over a month ago.
There's currently only 1 person working on it since cpw got mad over the Microsoft acquirement and the MCP developer, Searge, is busy working at Mojang POSSIBLY to make the vanilla API.

and the MCP developer, Searge, is busy working at Mojang POSSIBLY to make the vanilla API.

haha good one

anyone interested in playing together? i'm kind of getting lonely on this 1.7.10 modpack I found on the technic launcher and I kind of want to play it with people

anyone interested in playing together? i'm kind of getting lonely on this 1.7.10 modpack I found on the technic launcher and I kind of want to play it with people
what modpack?

cringe
just ignore those two mods like I do, other than those the modpack is completely normal

so uh, anyone up for it?

i haven't played this game in forever
i need to play again sometime

I'm a bit hesitant to put my horizons server up here without a whitelist. Plus I'm also going to need dedicated ops because I'm offline most of the time.
????????
anything?

im getting back into it since a friend's kid got the game and im spose to help him play.
for myself and my super pooter. what mod managers/ graphics mods, and other major stuff am i going to want?

mostly graphics related. not like content mods.