Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5794078 times)

im getting back into it since a friend's kid got the game and im spose to help him play.
for myself and my super pooter. what mod managers/ graphics mods, and other major stuff am i going to want?

mostly graphics related. not like content mods.
if you want the original theme, just use the latest Optifine, otherwise, pick up Sonic Ether's Shaders

ive used opitfine in the past before cuz i like the draw distance addition it gives, and to allow users to force java to use more memory.

does that shader thing cover that stuff to?

also does minecraft support sli?

ive used opitfine in the past before cuz i like the draw distance addition it gives, and to allow users to force java to use more memory.

does that shader thing cover that stuff to?

also does minecraft support sli?
shaders just makes it so it's "realistic" lighting, ie sun rays, proper shadows, etc.
and no forgetin' clue.

oh yay, now to wait another 6 months for forge to update

Why has the thread been so dead lately?

Why has the thread been so dead lately?
because the games been pretty much dead.
not really anything interesting with it anymore.
its hype died out.

because the games been pretty much dead.
not really anything interesting with it anymore.
its hype died out.
Nah, this recent grind to a halt is basically the stigma of the Microsoft buy-out. The thread was active enough before that.

anybody want to play some modded MC?

i could find a technic pack server or a FTB server. doesnt matter to me.

anybody want to play some modded MC?
test pack please ignore server running
ototperks.tk

no guarantees about server stability but should be fine with a low amount of players. go nuts while it's up.

Thanks otto i can always trust you for great MC Servers.

i'm not really keeping up with it and i have backups so it's p much just there so my vds is doing something

Are there any forum-run minecraft servers left? I have awesome memories from the one DrenDran (I think that's his name) made.