Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5782113 times)

That's amazing.

I am nowhere near this good with redstone.

I barely know the basics.

Excellent work on this.

I tweeted the screenshot to a popular MC streamer on Twitch and he put it up on his stream.

He said "HOLY COW! Send me more details and I'll probably build it from scratch in survival." :)

ye i know what you like

in other news, i finally found a good mp DW pack server. private, message me if you're interested.

if you split that cart into 2 wouldn't it be twice as fast?
or is the time just hopper speed, in which case you could speed that up by making more hopper chains to different sides of the output chest

Can anyone recommend me a good minigames server?

bump since this is on like the 4th page, anyone here play the Resonant Rise modpack? it has a lot of mods and it's pretty fun to play on

bump since this is on like the 4th page, anyone here play the Resonant Rise modpack? it has a lot of mods and it's pretty fun to play on
i've played similar modpacks and it's awesome

We should just let it die a dignified death.

(゜д ゜)
I built it out of hands. ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

if you split that cart into 2 wouldn't it be twice as fast?
or is the time just hopper speed, in which case you could speed that up by making more hopper chains to different sides of the output chest
I'm making a cheaper smaller and faster version which will replace the Trail Blazer.
As of now, Think of the Trail Blazer has a prototype.

EDIT: Wow Sentry. Learn how to loving use the modify button.

has there been any updates since microsoft bought this game

has rareware been doing anything lately?

has rareware been doing anything lately?
I mean, technically yeah lol.

they updated to the new Java uNLIKE EVERY MOD