Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5755032 times)

if anyone's interested, I could maybe host an RR server with most of the optional mods

Kinda gettin' an urge to play Minecraft again...

forget whoever bumped this thread. :C

Kinda gettin' an urge to play Minecraft again...

forget whoever bumped this thread. :C
if you insist.

just as a heads up, still playing on a private direwolf pack server, if anyone's interested. 1.0.3 modpack, 1.7.10 minecraft.

just as a heads up, still playing on a private direwolf pack server, if anyone's interested. 1.0.3 modpack, 1.7.10 minecraft.
yeah its pretty fun come join us

so did the game
Yeah but I miss Minecraft. Maybe this will sound homoloveual of me, but like I miss staying up till 3 in the morning building giant carrots out of the cobblestone I painstakingly spent hours collecting.

I tried playing Minecraft the other day, but it just wasnt the same as it used to be. I no longer enjoy getting forgeted over by griefers online, or talking to the same nearly-autistic 12 year olds for hours on end. Maybe I've just gotten older, but I miss having a game to display my creativity, even if my creativity is limited to statues of erections and dirt houses.

Yeah but I miss Minecraft. Maybe this will sound homoloveual of me, but like I miss staying up till 3 in the morning building giant carrots out of the cobblestone I painstakingly spent hours collecting.

I tried playing Minecraft the other day, but it just wasnt the same as it used to be. I no longer enjoy getting forgeted over by griefers online, or talking to the same nearly-autistic 12 year olds for hours on end. Maybe I've just gotten older, but I miss having a game to display my creativity, even if my creativity is limited to statues of erections and dirt houses.
pst
mods.
mods forever. i can get you started if you like.

pst
mods.
mods forever. i can get you started if you like.
Thats another thing. Mods never "feel" right to me. I dont know how to explain it. But the modpacks people have recommended to me, I always just end up feeling overwhelmed.

You can give it a shot though.

Thats another thing. Mods never "feel" right to me. I dont know how to explain it. But the modpacks people have recommended to me, I always just end up feeling overwhelmed.

You can give it a shot though.
how about this. me and reno ( as you can see on this page ) are currently on a modpack, and he's nearly as new as you are. send me a friend request at my steam in my profile.

I added you. Im not new tho, lol.

man I miss watching the yogscast, I just visited it yesterday and saw they had a neat banner (see: avatar) and tons of new series
I failed to keep up :(