Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5717056 times)

I could host again, people liked my server when I was hosting

Go for it, if you want.

I've been itching to play Minecraft multiplayer for quite a while, and finding good servers is a chore.

I just wanna remind everyone that notch knows of blockland
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=6273.msg454050#msg454050

Wow, that's quite cool.

Let's just hope he never got a bad impression from the forums.

Would anyone play TerraFirmaCraft if I put a server up? It's kind of like basic minecraft survival, but a little more balanced. i.e. no stone picks, certain ores only generate in certain kinds of rocks, you can make alloys and all different metals, etc. I just started learning to play, and I could teach whoever wants to come on.

Would anyone play TerraFirmaCraft if I put a server up? It's kind of like basic minecraft survival, but a little more balanced. i.e. no stone picks, certain ores only generate in certain kinds of rocks, you can make alloys and all different metals, etc. I just started learning to play, and I could teach whoever wants to come on.

what version does the mod run on >:I

Does anyone know where to get some good skins?
I've been stuck on this for a year or so now

Does anyone know where to get some good skins?
I've been stuck on this for a year or so now

-snip-
I usually make my own. There's usually websites like minersneedcoolshoes where you can find some cool skins, and they have a built in skin editor.

I don't like using previous versions  :panda:

Pretty much every updated mod uses 1.7.10 because forge loves to take their sweet time updating.

Pretty much every updated mod uses 1.7.10 because forge loves to take their sweet time updating.

i thought forge updated to 1.8?

Well stuff, then i guess reverse that. Modders take their sweet time updating to 1.8
Ive seen quite a few mods that are still in 1.7.10 and it kinda sucks because id like to play 1.8 with some mods.

Also, I tried playing Better than Wolves mod and its turned to stuff.

My current skin is my oc made by Ikethegeneric

its super rad and I like it.

Of course that's your minecraft skin.

That's actually really forgetin nicely done