Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5744903 times)

try this

nope, though I wish I knew about that mod earlier, looks good

this is what I've got

it's also entirely possible that I saw something in NEI or one of my books that I assumed picked up items and I was completely wrong
off the top of my head, i know ars magica 2 has spell creation for telekinesis, thaumic tinkerer (or maybe exploration) does, tinker's construct has a new modification of an ender pearl + hopper that gives tools a suction, and maybe random things has one? i remember playing with it in Ultimate and thought it did.

Modded Minecraft is an accurate representation of renewable power generation.

I legitimately have to keep shutting it down because it generates more wood than I can do anything with

off the top of my head, i know ars magica 2 has spell creation for telekinesis

I expected this, I really need to use my spells more often to level up but when you've got a crossbow with 362 bolts that do like 40 loving damage each it's hard to use anything else

thaumic tinkerer (or maybe exploration) does

I know default Thaumcraft has a telekinesis wand focus, but you have to go around pointing it at everything so it's like why even bother, the main reason I'm looking for an item attractor is so when I'm collecting stuff at the top of a Hollow Hill in the Twilight Forest I don't have to go hunting for things that fall

I'm pretty sure I have enough materials by now to make a digging machine though so I don't know why I'm bothering

tinker's construct has a new modification of an ender pearl + hopper that gives tools a suction

They must've just added that like this month, or it wasn't in the book

That'll be perfect since I've got some slots left on my picks

- Rebalance arrow/bolt damage

and that'll help too

I found what I saw before, it's Ender IO's Electromagnet
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:05:01 PM by Regulith »

They must've just added that like this month, or it wasn't in the book

That'll be perfect since I've got some slots left on my picks

I found what I saw before, it's Ender IO's Electromagnet
yeah, it's not listed in the books as it's not technically perfectly functional, but it's just not been updated, it works as you want it to.

damn, knew i was forgetting something from ender io. thought the vacuum chest for a second but forgot the magnet, i don't use ender io enough.

yeah, it's not listed in the books as it's not technically perfectly functional, but it's just not been updated, it works as you want it to.

damn, knew i was forgetting something from ender io. thought the vacuum chest for a second but forgot the magnet, i don't use ender io enough.
I can only use Ender IO. All other electrical type mods add ores and stuff, and I don't like regen-ing worlds.

I thought I had Hardcore Ender Expansion installed all this time and couldn't figure out why the Ender Compendium wasn't working, then I visited the End and discovered everything was vanilla, even killed the Dragon thinking that'd "activate" it or something

Turns out I downloaded it but forgot to install it, good thing I make regular backups

I've been using it more and more, just started using Dark Steel armor, stuff's crazy

we should all band together and make a faction on a popular faction server

plan:
1. find a mildly popular factions server that's kinda empty
2. form faction
3. raid bases of people who have left
4. leave with loot
5. wait for people to come back
6. wait a little bit more, so they can get stuff again
7. jack off then leave kill people then leave
8. enjoy more sweet loot
9. repeat steps 3 through 8 on other factions until satisfied/king of server

I would if Minecraft PvP wasn't the dumbest thing of all time

I would if Minecraft PvP wasn't the dumbest thing of all time

i was thinking more flee and raid

several small hidden outposts in a certain area kind of deal, you know? if one gets compromised the others are fine

i could join in on that if it were to happen

New Minecraft snapshot available

also a hidden QR code that translates to "Minecraft 1.9: Combat Update"
get hype
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:41:13 PM by Flatflyer »

New Minecraft snapshot available

also a hidden QR code that translates to "Minecraft 1.9: Combat Update"
get hype

i cannot trust anything

i cannot trust anything
It was actually confirmed by Dinnerbone to be real.
He hoped it would be discovered a bit later so that people would actually believe it.