Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5754191 times)

Alright, it looks like I can't actually host a factions server because of what happened to bukkit. On a side note, I'm surprised that minecraft isn't holding the first page hostage anymore.
Just use spigot instead?
You can get bukkit using spigot's buildtools as well.

Also pageloss:
I've been hosting a small-ish (5-10 players on normally) factions server, if you guys or anyone else is interested. It has the same ideas of this server I hosted before just with better builds, server hardware, etc.
The IP is play.cakeface.co.

Just use spigot instead?
You can get bukkit using spigot's buildtools as well.

Also pageloss:
Oh cool, I didn't even know spigot was still usable, i just read that both got hit with DCMAs or something.

ech, i just wanna join someone else's factionnn

ech, i just wanna join someone else's factionnn
you can join mine if you come on cakeface

you can join mine if you come on cakeface

whoopwhoop
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 09:55:34 AM by Frequency »

bitch I was Kinetics92 you said you had stuff to work on or something :*(
PM me when you're on again or add me on steam if you have it, steam is here https://staging.steamcommunity.com/id/Cappytaino

Edit: If anybody can help me build a few spawns, it would be greatly appreciated. They don't even have to be that nice, just functional. PM if you'd like to, we can work out compensation in some form after.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 03:28:28 PM by Cappytaino »

testing out my new gpu <3

testing out my new gpu <3
-snip-
What shaders pack is that?

What shaders pack is that?
Chocapic13's Shaders

edit: i get 30 fps with a 730gt with this shader pack

I'm looking for a factions server.

It has to have:
 - No "donating to fly" bullstuff
 - No "donate to get the best armor in the game in a kit that you can use every 30 seconds" bullstuff
 - A reasonably large playerbase

I'm looking for a factions server.

It has to have:
 - No "donating to fly" bullstuff
 - No "donate to get the best armor in the game in a kit that you can use every 30 seconds" bullstuff
 - A reasonably large playerbase

Small plug for a server some friends and I are starting up, the server's name is SengokuPVP and we're going for a feudal Japan/China theme. We don't have many players, 8 or so that come on and off, but our goal is to not have stupid bullstuff p2w stuff. IP is SengokuPVP.zapto.org if you'd like to come and join us, the server is up 24/7 and our staff is on a lot of that time.

Minecraft server running FTB monster pack

What happened to the Warner bros minecraft movie?

they sold it to CIA

likely still being designed
I mean, how do you storyboard a plotless sandbox