Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716986 times)

-snip-

please tell me this is fake, skeletons shoot arrows quickly enough already

I assume it was just a coding error that one of the devs made while changing Skeleton AI.

do you guys actually believe that's the intended function

come on

do you guys actually believe that's the intended function

come on

its mojang soooo

Nice things to see when you come out of your Nether portal for the first time

oh wow
nice spot to start out at

on my current server, the first nether portal came out under a lava lake

Is enchanting a different item the only way to reroll the choices with the new enchanting system?

oh wow
nice spot to start out at

on my current server, the first nether portal came out under a lava lake

I picked 404 as my seed, and while it doesn't generate a hardcore challenge like it once did long ago it's still really nice

Spawn is right next to a cave that I'm turning into a home Etho-style, there's a village not far away that I linked up with portals, and I'm really satisfied with the terrain generation (except for the apparent lack of jungles in a disappointingly large radius)

ah, looking through my screenshot folder brings back memories
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 11:55:04 AM by Regulith »

Is enchanting a different item the only way to reroll the choices with the new enchanting system?

I picked 404 as my seed, and while it doesn't generate a hardcore challenge like it once did long ago it's still really nice

Spawn is right next to a cave that I'm turning into a home Etho-style, there's a village not far away that I linked up with portals, and I'm really satisfied with the terrain generation (except for the apparent lack of jungles in a disappointingly large radius)

ah, looking through my screenshot folder brings back memories
Portals as in nether-portals or a mod for portals?

Nether portals, I'm playing vanilla currently

I actually just finished a passage in the Nether for "fast travel" to the Stronghold last night since I plan on making an Enderman farm now that the dragon is dead

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 01:56:36 PM by Regulith »

well i tried to finish it, but whatever best i got lol
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 02:54:06 PM by sorrel »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHqwW7d_Pqg
Yeah, I'd say that sums things up quite well.
The only Minecraft YouTubers I really watch are the Mumbo and Jumbo, Sethbling, and Generikb.
They're pretty cool with all of their redstone, programming and computing knowledge.

Here's the cliffside I've been working on, on PE. Still working on it.

Right

Left

Front
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 03:10:25 AM by ichiioma »

well i tried to finish it, but whatever best i got lol
:O
That looks really damn good, thank you so much!