Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5778715 times)

I'm mad

mad about witches and their bullstuff poison potions

-snip-
What modpack are you using?  Been looking for a way to regain my interest in this game, and the modpack you're using seems interesting.

I create my own mixture of mods, in fact I run my own modded forge server that is still up and running as I type this.  I'd consider letting some people on if I know they can be trustworthy enough not to grief my wonderful creations

If you are interested just add me on steam @ Surburb or just PM me here on the forums either one I'll get the memo

As someone who is planning to run a very high traffic server very soon, what is probably the most recommended things i can do for it?

I want to run Vanilla Minecraft to save the update hassles of something like Bukkit, but i'm interested in knowing what mods i should probably invest some time in to keep the server protected and interesting.

Minecraft with shaders looks... Stunning

I only get 60FPS but w/e
Still runs better then blocklands shaders

What resource pack is that? I found it once but for a older version without the new format.

What resource pack is that? I found it once but for a older version without the new format.
Realistico

What shaders are those?

I need them.

http://imgur.com/a/D4tsn
A friend of mine and I built a house on Cappy's server.
10/10 imo.
You did the reich thing.

What mod pack is that? I can see Tinker's Construct, Natura, Thaum, BoP, Botania, Forestry, and Witchery, but I don't recognize what mod that swanky village house is from.

late, but it's a customized version of resonant rise 3 on atlauncher

What shaders are those?

I need them.
Sonict either unbelievable shaders or something
Or zeus for short
I have the ultra DOF pack

i built a radio tower

bonus shots:

also espio might wanna size down those pics a bit
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 03:52:26 AM by Tudoreleu »

bump

challenge: count the mods you can see

5, maybe 6 if there is something else over there besides applied energetics.

Somebody stole my MC account, anybody know a way of getting it back?

Basically it's attached to a mojang account that I never made. I did contact customer support but they require a transfer ID that I can't obtain.