Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716323 times)

I'm working on this new game that's better than this one called Minecrafy.

Here's a screenshot of the title so you know it's real.

When are you going to release that? It looks like fun

98.225.74.65:25565

Try it, just want to test it really fast

I don't understand the joke.

The whole uber-hard mode relies on cacti to do stuff, and coal to be easy to find.
Often it takes the full 10 minutes of day to find coal, then you need to kill animals etc.

The whole uber-hard mode relies on cacti to do stuff, and coal to be easy to find.
Often it takes the full 10 minutes of day to find coal, then you need to kill animals etc.

And i still didn't live despite getting good luck.

I bought the game and I learned the basics. Any server up?

Tried "Uber-Hard". Found a nice open plateau at the top of a small hill, waited, waited.
Nothing came, walked forward...game crashed.

Gl with finding a server.

Try the forum.

Quote from: Notch
So it’s the first working day of the year, and we’ve got two more people in the office now. Carl Manneh and Tobias Möllstam. And we’ve got the entire office as well now.

AND.. just a few minutes ago, I found out that Minecraft got three nominations for the Independent Games Festival (Grand Prize, Technical Excellence, and Excellence In Design). So this means I definitely will be going to the GDC this year! :D

On Wednesday, we’ll have a strategy meeting of sorts and try to work out some vague plans and try to decide how to drive Minecraft beta development and try to define what the finished game will actually be. We won’t start work on modding or anything like that before then.

But! We (especially Jens) have added a bunch of new content to Minecraft that we want to get out asap, so there will be a content patch update next week with a whole pile of fun new toys, including a water mob and quite possibly paint if we can figure out how exactly it should work.

(Oh, and Minecraft will hit 1 million sales soon, and I have NO idea how to celebrate that! There’s no time to plan anything!)

^ Yay!

Worked out minecarts...my mines are now linked by 640 minecart track pieces, 5 stations with boosters, and about 20 carts.

^ Yay!

Worked out minecarts...my mines are now linked by 640 minecart track pieces, 5 stations with boosters, and about 20 carts.
I doubt Legitly. Unless you have been using that same save for a long time.