Author Topic: SuperToxic - Under the skirt.  (Read 15341 times)

Thanks to Packer for suggesting such a suiting title.

Where to start, where to start...
I met SuperToxic about one month ago, here on the forums. I got her STEAMID after she needed help port forwarding, so that I could help her out some more. After that, we started becoming good friends and whatnot. Now, there's nothing wrong with that, right? Everything's just fine, so why are you making a drama topic, Miga?

Two days ago, SuperToxic's brother logged onto her STEAM account. We talked, and eventually I asked "when does your sister usually get up?" He replied "I don't have a sister :P"

...interesting, right?

Well, when SuperToxic came back online, she loaded up Source SDK. I started talking to her as usual, but then, I remembered last night's conversation with her brother, and said:

Miga: also, your bro kept saying that he doesn't have a sister
Miga: so I'm even more confused
SuperToxic is now Offline.

That's right, right as I said that, "she" instantly logged off of STEAM, and didn't come back online for quite a few hours. Now, you could be saying that it was just a coincidence, and that "she" had to leave right as I said that. WRONG. I've actually asked "her" two times before, as "her" brother actually has said this before as well. Every time I ask "her", "she" instantly went offline.

SuperToxic, there's nothing to hide anymore. It's obvious you're not the gender you claim yourself to be. I was actually already suspicious of this, when you said you browse around on 4chan. That's a bit odd, why would a girl browse around on 4chan? It makes no sense. 4chan sucks, anyway.

Oh, and I know what your voice sounds like, thanks to YOUR YouTube account that your brother sent me.

SuperToxic, you might as well just admit that you're not female right now. You're already pretty much busted, and it's pretty obvious now that you're not a girl. Why did you even try to pull yourself off as being "female"? Why not just tell the truth? Also, knowing you now, you're probably going to see this topic and quickly close Mozilla Firefox/Internet Explorer/Opera/Google Chrome, like what you do on STEAM, thinking you're safe. I wish you would've told me you were a guy, cuz we would've still been friends, but oh well.

tl;dr: SuperToxic, ID 9858, is not female.

Thank you very much good sirs, and have a good day.

Insanely fast post.

Insanely fast post.
God damn, are you stalking me now, Packer?

Thanks to Packer for suggesting such a suiting title.

Where to start, where to start...
I got her STEAMID after she needed help port forwarding
I want your steam ID :d

But I dunno, it does seem kind of wierd.
But if - Oh, I see.

lol

A dude pretending to be a girl, O.o forget you internet and your damn sick, disgusting, horrid people!

Also nice topic name. :D

A dude pretending to be a girl, O.o forget you internet and your damn sick, disgusting, horrid people!
There's more traps out there than hairs on your head.

D: Miga you could have let our eyes be blind.

I actually expected the thread title, but was only partially disappointed.
Conspiracies, all around!

Why are so less girls on the internet anyways? :/

Edit: The better question is; why are so less girls playing Multiplayer/Online games.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 07:40:23 AM by WhoDa? »

generic myspace picture angle aghhhhh
my brain is crying

He/she/it is online now - this should get a whole lot more entertaining.

God damn, are you stalking me now, Packer?

Someone's paranoid :D.

supertoxic      09:26:24 am     Posting in SuperToxic - Under the skirt..

Oh really now? :o