Author Topic: Re: TDM v3 Problem (Fixed)  (Read 8688 times)

TDM is designed to add a tabs bar and extra buttons to the old minigame GUI. With the new one, it continues to move things around (seemingly randomly) to 'fit' the buttons in the old positions, but now that they're different it just appears wrong. I'll have to go look at the new GUI and change things.

Disable TDM for now.

EDIT: I think I have fixed the issues. Update Team Deathmatch accordingly.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 11:21:53 AM by Badspot »

I think I have fixed the issues. Update Team Deathmatch accordingly.

Will I need to re-download siege, ctf, and c&r?

Will I need to re-download siege, ctf, and c&r?
So far he only has Team Deathmatch and Cops and Robbers working...if you haven't redownloaded the most recent edition, updated 6/6/09 then yes.

Only Cops and Robbers needs updating as it had a Hide Player Names option that was slightly incompatible.

you said it would take a year. I have lost all trust for you. you never stick to your word. :cookieMonster:

So... Bots? What now?

you said it would take a year. I have lost all trust for you. you never stick to your word. :cookieMonster:
Well, it took quite a while but I didn't think you'd want to wait that long so I took the time transporter to give it to you like that. Unfortunately it's now been taken by the secret services and destroyed or something, so I probably won't be able to do it again.

Well, it took quite a while but I didn't think you'd want to wait that long so I took the time transporter to give it to you like that. Unfortunately it's now been taken by the secret services and destroyed or something, so I probably won't be able to do it again.
FFUUUUUUUU.

So, we can has bo- new stuffs?

Tom

So does it take advantage of the new minigame menu yet?

Are you planing on re-making it to use it?

The General tab has some edits to include the Game Modes selector, Team Kill Points and Hide Player Names options in the v12 minigame menu, but I haven't edited the Teams or Rules tabs. Since the teams tab has a lot of buttons and lists it fits better as a GUI rather than in the list form, anyway.

I have a problem with TDM. Space, im not sure you remember, but you were in my Alpines TDM server a couple months ago. When i got it to work, long after you were gone, the teams spawned in random spawns. Very few times the spawned in there own base. How do i fix this?

You may be placing the wrong kind of spawn point or putting players in the wrong teams. It's possible that you have two teams the same colour and they only appear to be spawning in the wrong bases as they are the same.

In any case, that is not related to Team Deathmatch v3 and its compatibility with v12, as this issue has been resolved.