Author Topic: ► V12 Explained (Huge post)  (Read 78509 times)

In v12 do I still have to host a non-dedicated server if I want to save all the bricks without having to load them by 'looking' at them? This issue seemed to spring up on my dedicated server once v11 came around, but it might have just been coincidence.

In v12 do I still have to host a non-dedicated server if I want to save all the bricks without having to load them by 'looking' at them? This issue seemed to spring up on my dedicated server once v11 came around, but it might have just been coincidence.
Coincidence

some of these problems I never experienced, but thanx for teh updates. :cookieMonster:

:cookie:   :cookie:    :cookie:    :cookie:    :cookie:    :cookie:  [$20]
  :iceCream:  [$50]  [GOLD] :cookie: :iceCream: [$100]
 x 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999

first post above this second but who cares you'll just say "shutup we dont care" or something like that.

hey um how do i buld without using a 64 by 64 first

For anyone STILL wondering what "Schedule quota hit" meant, a quick basic post.

Schedule: the amount of something in most programming languages

quota: maximum of something

hit: I think everyone knows what that means.

So, it would be:

The maximum amount of events has been reached.

Also, yes, that is quite a big post.

For anyone STILL wondering what "Schedule quota hit" meant, a quick basic post.

Schedule: the amount of something in most programming languages

quota: maximum of something

hit: I think everyone knows what that means.

So, it would be:

The maximum amount of events has been reached.

Also, yes, that is quite a big post.
That's why it doesn't say "Schedule Quota Hit" at all and instead says "Too many events at once!".

I swear some people in this world are dumb. Disable Script_TerrianBuildRules.

I swear some people in this world are dumb. Disable Script_TerrianBuildRules.
He didn't know. I'm sure if you were new you wouldn't figure it out.

i think that you need to disable Team_deathmatch

i think that you need to disable Team_deathmatch

No. Just no.

first post above this second but who cares you'll just say "shutup we dont care" or something like that.

No I will say: "You are a loving handicap, please leave before it's too late."
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 03:29:49 PM by gamefandan »

Do you write stuff like this for EVERY update? It'd be alot more useful than having to find out without experimenting every single possible thing

:cookie:s for the downloading add-ons thing. Nice! I've had alot of problems with having to go back through my add-ons folder to fix my game 'cuz of a bad add-on I downloaded from some guy's server.

No. Just no.

No I will say: "You are a loving handicap, please leave before it's too late."
o.o

Umm, I'm not sure if anyone has said this before, but if you are underneath the center of Slate and you destroy something with the hammer, the whole thing looks like it gets destroyed, but it is still there, as if you were still ghosting.

SWEET thank you!badspot and by the way, Ive had blockland for a while as fallout34ever/emo passon
an than i got a virus (not from blockland) and had my computer wiped, so it wouldent automatically log me in cause my code got wiped (understandably) BUT i forgot it and tried to recover it and it worked BUT it said it was still in use and now im stuck in demo mode! PLEASE  REPLY!