► V12 Explained (Huge post)

Author Topic: ► V12 Explained (Huge post)  (Read 78494 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Updated with chat and bl_id changes.

Good, now go forth and convert the non-believers TO RADIOACTIVE VAPOR

haha, my new signature.

Badspot <3

Always lol.
Anyways, thanks for clearing up the mindforget confusion.

Hey, Badspot now my blockland won't start. It gets to a part in the console/log thingy or whatever and stop, Bockland never comes up?

Badspot

• Administrator
Hey, Badspot now my blockland won't start. It gets to a part in the console/log thingy or whatever and stop, Bockland never comes up?

On some hardware there is a bug where the main game window starts out minimized.  You can work around this issue by alt+tabbing to the game window (the second "B" icon) and pressing alt+enter.  Or type toggleFullScreen(); into the console window and press enter.

On some hardware there is a bug where the main game window starts out minimized.  You can work around this issue by alt+tabbing to the game window (the second "B" icon) and pressing alt+enter.  Or type toggleFullScreen(); into the console window and press enter.
Thank you.

I think everyone is starting to calm down now that JVS, Duplicator, and Fill Can are all fixed. Now that I have read this post, v12 is actually a very nice update. I read your reasoning for the new minigame menu and it makes sense. However...

...rest in peace old Minigame Menu.

Contrary to popular belief, I am not some ape changing code at random for my own amusement.

I am extremely intelligent and the people having this problem are morons.

Unless they have already been answered in which case I will curse at you. 
Ahahah I love you Badspot

I never thought v12 was bad at all, but now it seems even better!

I must admit, V12 originally looked like it had fixed some minor things, and ruined many others. But now thanks to Badspot's amazing intellect, I now know that all of it, is a blessing. Thank you Badspot, forthe wonderfull gift, we have received.

One word...
WOOT
Thanks Badspot.

Will do!

It seems i've been missing a whole bunch of crap in the past 2 hours.