Author Topic: Lord Tony - The most....  (Read 3397 times)

Lord Tony is the most annoying, handicapped, mother fking meanest person on Blockland. He goes on servers just to crash them, using scripts, and spamming explosives. He doesn't stop bagging on everyone he sees. He will trap spam players using events and overall, annoy the hell out of everyone and everything.

If you see, him, ban him. He WILL crash your server someday.

Lord Tony is cool.
He only scriptbombs and eventbombs servers he thinks are stupid.

Normal noob, but Lord Tony can be cool somethimes, not something to make a drama about

To be honest, I think I gave him admin a while back for being cool.
:|

Lets see first of all, lord tony dislikes some servers so he crashes them and LEWJANA spams and says he has tourettes i like tony better

Lets see first of all, lord tony dislikes some servers so he crashes them and LEWJANA spams and says he has tourettes i like tony better
you mean LewnaJa.

fking
Stop being inmature. Just because you don't know how to ban someone from a server or tell the host to ban someone doesn't mean you should make a drama topic. The least you could do is clear his bricks.

He won't crash my server because He likes me :D

Lord Tony is the most annoying, handicapped, mother fking meanest person on Blockland. He goes on servers just to crash them, using scripts, and spamming explosives. He doesn't stop bagging on everyone he sees. He will trap spam players using events and overall, annoy the hell out of everyone and everything.

If you see, him, ban him. He WILL crash your server someday.
get out, now

lord tony is actually cool

I think MetalMario has some vendetta against Tony. An example:
http://returntoblockland.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7747

I don't see why people make such a big deal about Tony; he isn't that bad.

Lord Tony is cool.
He only scriptbombs and eventbombs servers he thinks are stupid.

That makes him an ass. Regardless of how stupid the server is, if you don't like it, stay out.

"OMG U FKING SK"
You're so obviously a MapleStory player seeing as you don't fully type out forget.
inmature.
Edit: Lolwut, I guess if that was a word, it would mean he was mature.