I've seen better stuff
13 (7.3%)
I don't like them
9 (5.1%)
I can do this better
14 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 06, 2009, 07:15:38 AM

Author Topic: More Props  (Read 33515 times)

Desciption
It contains the Blockland Title in 3D, an Antenna for your ship maybe, some flowers for your garden and a tube fench for your City.

Credits
Thanks to NiXiLL for scripting the Props. I just edited it. I didn't make the Flowers, Antenna and the Tube Fench, but who cares? (They were found on this website: www.the3dstudio.com not in the v0002 folders, sorry for taking too much credits)

Download
Props_Cax's: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y2ujz5443om

V2
I was thinking about making a V2, I'll make them more Blocko. Post some ideas for some, props.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 07:01:12 AM by Cax »

Nice!
I really needed the flowers!

I like the flowrs, but can you get a picture of the 'blockland' without the lights?

I like the flowrs, but can you get a picture of the 'blockland' without the lights?
Sure. But how? I can't edit the Additional Options (Okay, I can, but not the Pics)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 07:51:49 AM by Cax »

Is the blockland sign flatshaded?

Is the blockland sign flatshaded?
Huh? Ehh... It's in 3D... Nevermind
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 07:29:07 AM by Cax »

Nice way to steal v0002 props.

this stuff is good 7/10

Huh? Ehh... It's in 3D...
Flatshaded doesn't mean it's 2d, it's a way to add shadows or something, but if you don't know that, I bet it isn't

Flatshaded doesn't mean it's 2d, it's a way to add shadows or something, but if you don't know that, I bet it isn't
I can tell you that the other side of the Blockland Title looks a little messed up.

I can tell you that the other side of the Blockland Title looks a little messed up.
?... didn't asked for that

?... didn't asked for that
Well then nevermind ... again.

You didn't even make the antenna and flowers.

You didn't even make the antenna and flowers.
who cares? I just care that I can download them

who cares? I just care that I can download them
He's claiming he made them.