Author Topic: one day i banned kaje  (Read 4331 times)

this realy doesnt matter but when i was in the noobish stage when i first got blockland at that time my name was SGT-BRUCE and i made my server then that day some dude came to my server his name was Lord Tony well i didnt know who he was tille i went on forums and looked at who he is after i banned him HE WAS A TOTAL NOOOOOOOB he came to my server and disobeyed the admin A.K.A ME then i banned hime forever im still not sorry for it cause people say hes a noob and he crashes server then one day when i was out of my noobish stage of blockland Kaje joined my server then what hi did to me at that time was REALY noobish to me he was probly bored so i banned him BLAH BLAH BLAH

so im saying sorry for banning kaje cause well i fell like it

P.S. NO POST FOR ANYONE YAYAYYAYAYYAYAY XD

SUPER ADMIN HYPER UNLOCK SUPER FORCE GO
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 03:34:36 AM by Rotondo »

This screams attention whore.

Here lies my 1337'th post. :D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 09:43:46 PM by gamefandan »

[size=10pt ][/ size] so im saying sorry for banning kaje cause well i fell like it

Double fail.

You should be thankful that anyone joined your server, in most cases people avoid handicaps.

Noobish, TOTAL NOOOOOOOB, noob, noobish, REALY noobish
I sense a hypocrite.

The post itself is really interesting, but what makes it more interesting is  that Rotondo unlocked and moved the topic. Does it mean that he's back?

And to think I was an attention whore.

The post itself is really interesting, but what makes it more interesting is  that Rotondo unlocked and moved the topic. Does it mean that he's back?
Perhaps he is. :D

He seems to come and go sometimes - One time a while back he moved a topic and that was the last I saw until now.

this realy doesnt matter but when i was in the noobish stage when i first got blockland at that time my name was SGT-BRUCE and i made my server then that day some dude came to my server his name was Lord Tony well i didnt know who he was tille i went on forums and looked at who he is after i banned him HE WAS A TOTAL NOOOOOOOB he came to my server and disobeyed the admin A.K.A ME then i banned hime forever im still not sorry for it cause people say hes a noob and he crashes server then one day when i was out of my noobish stage of blockland Kaje joined my server then what hi did to me at that time was REALY noobish to me he was probly bored so i banned him BLAH BLAH BLAH

so im saying sorry for banning kaje cause well i fell like it

SUPER ADMIN HYPER UNLOCK SUPER FORCE GO
you just lost the game.
[ size=10pt][/size ] so im saying sorry for banning kaje cause well i fell like it
wut.
UMG I R POOSTING!!1!11!!!1!11!2<lolwut XD
This screams attention whore.
no, it screams Badmin.