Author Topic: ToBG; Tales of Blockland Group Recruiting!!  (Read 743 times)

EDITED: The ToB Group is partly about my builds for Tales of Blockland, but also a random community. I, unfortunately, don't host servers (partly because I don't have my own port, or I can't access the admin site for my router), But I can meet up on a clan server. To recruit is to show much interest and support you grasp for the clan. A filmer would be nice! The clan will also involve DMs and TDMs, and the Talking Bricks! Note: Talking Bricks is when you activate a brick and hear them or bots speak through text.(Eventing needed, extra events+Funny wording=LOL)

Goal: To be a full activitied Clan, AKA Filming, DMs, building, etc.

What's required to join: An appliction of a town or other idea, nothing specific, just use your imagination and skills. The app should be AT LEAST 1,000 bricks. If you use more bricks for touches, I may call it a win. Please put the app in Gallery, with TOBG in the topic name. It has to have a testable download link, and a list of Add-on requirements. Put in some pics , too! Hopefully, non-clan members will want to download your build!

NOTE: If you give me a duplication of Beta City or such, and you either leave it as is or even edit it a bit, IT IS DEFINATE BULLstuff. Why? It is plagirism, and I WILL be checking for similarities.

Rules: No abuse of given admin, no spam building, try to participate in building, respect members and admins, have fun!

MEMBERS LIST:
TalesOfBlockland56 (leader)
Help make the list longer by joining the Clan!

Clan Tags: ToBsINSERTNAMEToBG

Thx to Unwritten Calender for tips.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 03:49:09 PM by TalesOfBlockland56 »

Needs more info, memebers list, goals, and rules.

This Has only two posts, BUT THIS IS ALREADY BUMPED TO HELL! ITS SO FRIGGIN GAY NO ONE WILL EVEN JOIN. (exept for bitchy noobs)

What should I do, then?
I just edited it now.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 12:09:59 PM by TalesOfBlockland56 »