Author Topic: Anonymous much?  (Read 5677 times)

Anonymous is a great idea, but somewhat out of hand. Speculating on the boxxy indecent... What right did they have to call mock and hurt her like that. What did she do. Things like this are serious. I thought she was kinda cute :). But no they took down her videos, hacked all her accounts, somehow found her number, then never stopped calling her, and why? They didn't like her. So if you have any feeling for boxxy or any other person 4chan and anonymous must hurt, post this video or make your own, Every bit helps. Some people ask where all the mean people and bastards of the internet come from. Well I say that they come from the bad example people like anonymous set. We can make the internet a better place and in turn, the whole world. If you feel a word of what i say might be true, subscribe or make your own video I'll subscribe to you. We can show the whole world that "The face" of the internet has little to no power.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syEWMNVFxag
Subscribe or comment w/ your thoughts.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 06:32:51 PM by Bind »

Badspot

• Administrator
You are pissing in an ocean of piss.

Also when you say "<noun> much?" you sound like a wanker. 

wow i got badspot to reply 0.o i was just bored,
it was actually very fun to make. And i know i'm a wanker lol!

talking about 4chan does not make you cool. you guys keep trying that.

i never thought i was cool. Im just a lulzours troll, i know this.

i never thought i was cool. Im just a lulzours troll, i know this.
No, you're annoying.

As is the nature of trolls

That's going in mah quotes.

its similar to the roblox crap. hating it does not make you cool.
but nearly once a week, we have some ass making a chan thread here and wanting to discuss it, hoping we all love him.
they all pretend they don't like it, yet all admit they lurk it anyways.

try some personality and intellect, instead of fad jumping.
good advice for most things in life actually.

Actually i was there once lol. I just know the btard at my school is a fat ugly ass lol. I am almost never on /b/ i truly do despise it :/

This kid's acting like a total suck-up to badspot

As is the nature of trolls

A troll never thinks of themselves as a troll outside of their thoughts.

Kid? I'm 15 and im just bored. This video was very enjoyable to make, I don't even play blockland anymore. I am just trying to get 1 million views lol.