Poll

Is this a good idea; Was this a good convention?

Yes
No

Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2009 Date July 13th - 20th  (Read 5128 times)

BlockoWorld 2009

The convention for clans, building, scripting (Agreed), and anything related to Blockland.

The most about it is clans can get their own room to show thier clan to the visitors.

iEvent will have an AppTent, that allows the player to app for iEvent while clan leaders are their to review the app. Also other clans could have a special attraction like BiT's MHC Computer (Will be on display)

The clans showing up are:

iEvent

{FF}

The S Clan (The S is undetermened)

HPoB

TDMMB 

Blockintosh (Approved by Straton)

Some clan leaders might already got an invite in your PM's by [-X-], but you ccan still get in by PMing me or Posting here.

UPDATE: The Independent Booth List:

Hugums

zoneark

koolkody12

Tommy's Happy Mac. (Cause I like the old Mac icons.)

NickTheSushi

Gen. Nick

Frogg

Non-clan groups (Like projects, movies.):

Block Wars

See you there, TomTheGeek Manager of BlockoWorld

STATS:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 12:12:37 PM by tommy909808 »

I hope this isn't just a huge advert fr your clan.

Lemme awnser this in 1 post,
When does this happen?

We need to get more clans to come to fill up the convention center.  Once they fill in, will get a date.

I hope this isn't just a huge advert for your clan.
Edited for kicks and no, we plan to do stuffz and giggles the whole summer, like this. This is the 2nd coming of iEvent: The Eventing convention but with more stuff like script (I agree about the scripts, editing) building, etc.

Thank you =3.
BA's Soviet said he would think about it.. other than that, I've got no clans showing, (Other than The S Clan. )

UPDATE:

We are now accepting independent booths. I'll try to get a new Building up and running.

How's Next Monday the 12th for an opening. Anyone? Gives me time. Also Ill get a server status.

UPDATE:

We are now accepting independent booths. I'll try to get a new Building up and running.

How's Next Monday the 12th for an opening. Anyone? Gives me time. Also Ill get a server status.
I'll take an independent booth.

I'll take an independent booth.

k, Ima add the list and will go from the 12th to the 15h

12th = Programmers Show - A clan only show

13th + 15th = Public

If anyone want this to be extened, vote in the poll in the top

K, loading convention on the server. IRC me for the pass on RTB, or PM me for the pass.

I'd like to come to this, although I'm not in a clan, unless [N] is still alive. Then again, I think it would be fun to just browse the virtual stands.

Tom

Tom's Mac Pixel Art. (Cause I like the old Mac icons.)
WHAT. I NEVER SIGNED UP!!
I know you're not talking about me, but please put "Tommy's", not "Tom's".

WHAT. I NEVER SIGNED UP!!
I know you're not talking about me, but please put "Tommy's", not "Tom's".

k