Poll

Should he be banned or not?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Woodland Creature: Should his key be revoked  (Read 30158 times)

TwenteFreak asked Woodland creature to show him the "key sapper" mod, so Woodland did, Twente took a snapshot of this, and posted it here. And whoop bang boom, Badspot revoked Woodlands key. Do you think he deserves such a punishment for something so trivial?

I believe he should get punishment, but not to this extreme.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:06:53 AM by AGlass0fMilk »

I say yes.

He knows he shouldn't have the mod. And looking through search, he wasn't that popular anyway.

I say yes.

He knows he shouldn't have the mod. And looking through search, he wasn't that popular anyway.

Nobody ever told him the dangers of it.

something so trivial
forget you man, just forget you.
you should be banned as well if you think that

its all common sense, if your a griefer, then your aware of it. your stupid loopholes shouldn't protect him.

I say yes.

Woodland_Creature is tribal trivial.

it is rather fake =D

Nobody ever told him the dangers of it.
He obviously knew what it did. Why would you keep a mod that you know had the potential to make some people think they've had their key stolen?

I'm glad his key is deactivated. One less idiot roaming around.

He obviously knew what it did. Why would you keep a mod that you know had the potential to make some people think they've had their key stolen?

I'm glad his key is deactivated. One less idiot roaming around.

Saying the one that just joined today.

it don't need to actually cause harm to be bad.
running around pranking people isn't a great thing to do.
harassing kids on their own servers, when all they want to do is play with legos.
forget off milk

Regardless of my joining date, I'm not a roaming idiot. I'm guessing you're woodland?

Aglass, it doesn't really matter that it's harmless. If only one person believes their key has been taken; It makes quite a lot of drama.

Alts are possible. You should know this seeing how long you've been here.

Oh, and on-topic. I don't think anyone who even has that script on their computer should get to play online. They obviously have it because they want to feel powerful.

It's harmless.
Not from a psychological standpoint.  Always remember, many scare tatics are designed for the psychlogical damage rather than the physical damage.