Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[**DEAD**]]  (Read 39793 times)

THIS IS NOW ABANDONED
THIS IS NOW ABANDONED
THIS IS NOW ABANDONED
THIS IS NOW ABANDONED
THIS IS NOW ABANDONED

Server is: DEAD
Airborne BETA server: DEAD

Created by:

IceBlue
SolarFlare
Clockturn
Asp
Syntho
Fjeld
NicktheSushi
Spartan317
[/b]

Zombies in the **Bluzone is an in-depth Role Play that relies on players to create a story line. Utilizing dark maps, a new chatmod and Rotondo's zombie mod, the role play is a brand new experience for new and old players alike. All buildings are accessible.

Our story takes place in a small town called Hillside Terrace, home to a couple of general stores, a news agency called Knaztek, Victorian houses and a large office block. It all started 1979 when a lab experiment went horribly wrong. A group of Green Peace members raided a laboratory to stop animal testing. They released an estimated 6 sheep and 3 rats. Not to their knowledge, the animals were contaminated. Or atleast one was. One of the rats named "Boris". They where testing a new tweak to genes to increase the lifespan of livestock such as sheep so farmers could get more profit from wool sales and the sale of chicken eggs. The infection initially was harmless until the rat crossed the road. Why did the rat cross the road? He didn't. He was run over. He eventually was taken to the gutter by rainfall and eaten by a feral cat. The Rat decomposed in the gutter, contaminating the sewers and eventually killing off all the sewer rats. This had little effect. 2 years later in 1991, the feral cat had bred. Several times. Not only was the cat rabid, it contained a lethal virus. On the day May 12, 1991, a human child aged 6 was bitten by the offspring of this rabid cat. The virus had evolved. The boy fell into a fever within two hours then after one day into a death-like coma. He awoke from the coma 3 days later only to meet his parents in a hospital room. His mother, Adriana aged 37, went to hug her son. He lashed out at her, the virus adding new strings of DNA as if he was cross bred with a Rhino. The whole hospital became contaminated and Quarantined. Scientists puzzled, they did now know what to do. The virus spread like the plague, through blood and spit. The symptons were obvious but it acted fast. No known cure has ever been made to this day.

After 3 years, 1994, the whole town was closed. Scientists almost literally gave up. The virus was almost non-existent to them. After word got out about this, The military took over. The hospital which was the key point of the virus still existed until July 17, it was destroyed. Bombarded by artillery. This seemed good at first but the noise of the shelling had drawn too much attention. The army had a whole horde of about 2345 infected from several different towns charging at them. All the other surrounding towns fell without question but this town was different.. All the survivors of the other towns had nestled inside Knaztek, the old newspaper agency. They refused to leave their town, their families, their vendettas. The army had a plan for this. They cut the water supply. This was effective for a year until in 1995, a new water spring was found. The water was not infected but still needed to be boiled.

The trials and issues seen in the town are unspoken of by the media. No one has gone in and ever come back out. Or at least in one piece. All bodies that make it outside of the town are instantly cremated, no matter what. Widows are restricted to see their husbands, Children are not allowed to say goodbye to their fathers. The only thing the families get in return is a lot of money. Blood money.

The town is still existant to this day, hidden under the radar in a blackspot.

I have reset the picture list due to a great big update on the build.

More images will be uploaded in due time. This will also include a movie.

Commands:

The chat mod is different from normal chat. It is local chat only.

TO SPEAK GLOBALLY AND OUT OF CHARACTER:

Place a ^ infront of what you say in Team chat. The default key for Team chat is Y

TO PERFORM A /ME:

Place a ^ infront of what you say in Normal chat.

TO GET A RADIO:

First, you must pick one up. Radios are found inside and near Green crates.

TO SET YOUR FREQUENCY

To set your Frequency, simply say /bo ##.##

For example;

/bo 31.41

The standard frequency is 31.41 but still must be set.

CREATING YOUR CHARACTER.:

When you role play, create a character. This can be doen using /setname. You must have a first and last name For example: /setname John Smith. It also supports nicknames. You can do this by placing a third name. Example:
/setname John Smith richardnballs. It will appear as: John "richardnballs" Smith.

It helps if you think of your character's back story. How they got here, How old they are, Do they know whats going on. Also, think about how your character talks. Do they have a lisp? Are they Russian?

OOC means Out Of Character.

Out of Character chat is for chat outside of the minigame or role play. For example; If you wish to discuss something great you saw on the forums, you are to use OOC. If you are to ask about, for example, a great build you made on your server in the role play or minigame chat, people may tell you to talk OOCly. This, really, means talk Out of Character. To speak in OOC, place a ^ in front of what you say in Team Chat. The default key for Team chat is Y.

The opposite to OOC is IC.

IC stands for In Character.

IC is an antonym of OOC. In Character chat is strictly local chat. This means that only people within a given radius can see or hear what you wrote into the chat. The given radius is around 48 studs so the size of a decent sized baseplate. IC chat is strictly for chat about the role play and contains most of the commands.

An example of IC chat would be your character talking. IC chat is strictly role play only. This means no talking about things on the forums as an example. Really, its just don't talk about irrelevant things to the role play that your character wouldn't say. For example; If you have a military general, he wouldn't break out suddenly and say that a certain YouTube video is the greatest in the world. To speak IC, just talk normally/use the standard chat function. The default key for standard chat is T.

COMMANDS:

To perform a /me command, place a ^ before what you say in default chat.

To use the radio, talk normally into team chat. The default key for Team chat is Y.

To talk OOC, place a ^ before what you say in Team chat. The default key for Team chat is Y.

Please, join the server to see it all. The server name is **Bluzone.

Yours truly, IceBlue.

xxoo

PS; Sorry to the people with tiny screens for page stretch.

The server is now passworded.

This has been done so to stop certain individuals entering the server. The current server password is:

Brain
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 02:00:47 AM by IceBlue »

Maybe we should also make a BluZone the Prequel :D

Very nice...Roleplaying in there is fun :3

Hahaha Sweet Alot have change since i've Been on.

The Brand New Radio System is Sweet as!

Still Dieing is a pain in the ass!

« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 02:54:11 AM by A million souls »

Get out of my house you loving dog!

The dog reminds me of Runescape.

Could I get a picture of the entire town?

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 07:10:39 AM by jirue »

This is awesome, I loved playing in this.

This is good I like it when people use to make survival rpgs
so many memories i had with those rpgs
anyways good look with it and also if you were here maybe a year ago
there was once a clan (M.G.) who had a project called BlueFire just imforming you

Sgt. Ben
                                                 July 24 1998 -
                                               The Incident

P-P-P-PAAAGEE STRREEETCHEERRR!
 :cookieMonster:

Looks epic though, I'll have to try it out sometime.

Ima be a man who looks like a nerd but was actually in jail for the 1st degree murder of 54 people >:D